Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi,

The main complaint on my network is how difficult is to add photos. And my network is all about photographers show they work. I need the botton on "My page" or a code with the botton. I really bad with codes. Please see the screen print

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I`ve talked to our developers, and, unfortunately, the button itself won't work on any other page except for the upload page itself, and even if you move it - you won't be able to use it.

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for try... What Can I do to make it more easy. Maybe a code button code that I can cope and past on  HTML box. But something needs to be done. My website is about photographers and they work. Every day I have people calling me on th Whatsaap to help then to post a photo. Every lead that became a user has the first impression that does not work.

• Hi there!

As a workaround, we can help you to insert a button on the profile page that would redirect your members to the photo page, where they can add photos or just a text that would explain the procedure of adding the photo to the site.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team 

• Hi,

I have this code that I am using. If I could link it to a ( add photo ) image would help a bit more. A image as I have added. 

This is my profile page: http://gplay.com.br/fotografo/FabricioGiugni

Here is the code That I am using on a html box. If you have a beter solution. Please let me know.

<p><a title="Profile" rel="nofollow">Adicionar</a></p>
          <table border="0" width="50%" cellspacing="2">
          <tbody>
          <tr style="height: 30px !important;">
          <td align="left" width="12.5%"><a title="Add Photos" href="http://gplay.com.br/fotografia" rel="nofollow"> Fotos </a></td>
          </tr>
          </tbody>
          </table>

35633549?profile=original

Fabrício Giugni
          G play. Comunidade para fotógrafos e concurso fotográfico. Inspiração para sua fotografia. Dicas, descubra fotografias que inspiram você.
          • Hi there!

No, unfortunately, it is not possible to do so. As an example, we have added such button here http://gplay.com.br/example (it`s a draft page, only admins can see it). It looks exactly the same, and it is even clickable and you can select a photo for uploading, but the photo will not be uploaded anywhere. It is not possible to connect the button itself with photo upload functionality without an API. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…