Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Hi,

The main complaint on my network is how difficult is to add photos. And my network is all about photographers show they work. I need the botton on "My page" or a code with the botton. I really bad with codes. Please see the screen print

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I`ve talked to our developers, and, unfortunately, the button itself won't work on any other page except for the upload page itself, and even if you move it - you won't be able to use it.

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for try... What Can I do to make it more easy. Maybe a code button code that I can cope and past on  HTML box. But something needs to be done. My website is about photographers and they work. Every day I have people calling me on th Whatsaap to help then to post a photo. Every lead that became a user has the first impression that does not work.

• Hi there!

As a workaround, we can help you to insert a button on the profile page that would redirect your members to the photo page, where they can add photos or just a text that would explain the procedure of adding the photo to the site.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team 

• Hi,

I have this code that I am using. If I could link it to a ( add photo ) image would help a bit more. A image as I have added. 

This is my profile page: http://gplay.com.br/fotografo/FabricioGiugni

Here is the code That I am using on a html box. If you have a beter solution. Please let me know.

<p><a title="Profile" rel="nofollow">Adicionar</a></p>
          <table border="0" width="50%" cellspacing="2">
          <tbody>
          <tr style="height: 30px !important;">
          <td align="left" width="12.5%"><a title="Add Photos" href="http://gplay.com.br/fotografia" rel="nofollow"> Fotos </a></td>
          </tr>
          </tbody>
          </table>

Fabrício Giugni
          G play. Comunidade para fotógrafos e concurso fotográfico. Inspiração para sua fotografia. Dicas, descubra fotografias que inspiram você.
          • Hi there!

No, unfortunately, it is not possible to do so. As an example, we have added such button here http://gplay.com.br/example (it`s a draft page, only admins can see it). It looks exactly the same, and it is even clickable and you can select a photo for uploading, but the photo will not be uploaded anywhere. It is not possible to connect the button itself with photo upload functionality without an API. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

Fabrício Giugni
            G play. Comunidade para fotógrafos e concurso fotográfico. Inspiração para sua fotografia. Dicas, descubra fotografias que inspiram você.
This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Mickey Glover is now a member of Ning Creators Social Network
5 minutes ago
Alliance replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"I have an issue with the mobile version of the landing pages. It seems the 3 lines that let you kno…"
13 minutes ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Nelson Malheiro Gomes's discussion
Custom fields in comments
"Not sure how you want this, do you want the word location as a prompt for them to add a location in…"
2 hours ago
Tin updated their profile
19 hours ago
J.Ayvar replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion
Hi Everyone
"Hello John! Nice to know about you. We miss your tips :)"
19 hours ago
Nelson Malheiro Gomes posted a discussion
I need to customize the comment area (inside the event page).is there any way to predefine the fiel…
yesterday
Anam replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Overview of Q3 and Ning Q4 2017 plan.
"Okay it's back now, ye were just testing my heart, weren't ye ? :)"
yesterday
Renato Gelforte updated their profile
yesterday
Anam replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Overview of Q3 and Ning Q4 2017 plan.
"My Home Page has completely disappeared. Blank space. It is also disappeared in the dashboard - no…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to marie's discussion
Ugly black background when ARTICLE categories are expanded
"Your welcome :-)
 "
Tuesday
Bizz ( John ) updated their profile
Tuesday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion
No default image in Events posts
"There is a way of doing it, will have to look through my old codes to see how I did it on one of my…"
Tuesday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels