Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I am almost done with my website! I just need to finish a couple last pieces on my site...1. I am in need of code for creating a contact form for my contacts page.2. I want to place at the bottom of each page links for contact, about etc and I do not know how to do this. I am presuming it requires code that is placed into custom code section in my dashboard?If anyone can help with these couple of things I would be so appreciative!Thank you!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi John,

I do have my about page and contact page in the tabs under home tab. And I will definitely look closer at what your saying about the report an issue link down at bottom of form and see if that will work. It sounds like it should. Thank you!
    • John, 

Thank you so much for this!  

I've just followed your suggestions and edited on 7H 

I'd been scratching my head over this for days.

Gratefully,

Holly

• Hi there!

I think John's solution is better, but here is the other option that you have.

For example, you can google embeddable contact forms find several free ones that you would like most (for example http://www.foxyform.com/ but I'm sure there are better ones) and get the embed code from there.

After you can paste it into HTML module and you will the contact us form. as usual, they have different settings that could be changed on the side of the contact us form so it would be easy to customize it, but please keep in mind that as usual, the name of the service would appear somewhere on the form (because of this I think John's solution is better). 

Best regards, 

Ning Team. 

A free contact form for your website - Foxyform.com
    A contact form for your own website - create your own contact form quickly and easily - with anti-spam protection and, of course, completely free!
    • Thank you Kyryl. I will be working on this, this weekend and will decide what seems best. But I agree that Johns idea seems like a great solution.
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…