Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• Years ago I seen something on Jen Social where this was explained how to do this.

• NC for Hire

Yes you can....go to https://awesome-table.com/ ; and select the slideshow.. then edit the spreadsheet which controls it..

here is an example:

Awesome Table
    Build Web Apps from Spreadsheets
    • Hi. Is it possible to add this inside of a blog. I copied the embed code and tried to paste it into both the Media Box( Where we embed videos) as well as in the HTML and neither worked when I published the blog.

Awesome Table
      • Hi there!

As the iframes are forbidden to be placed inside the blog post, the code would be removed by the system anyway. I suppose the only way to place it inside the blog post is to write the script that would be placing it there or just moving from the bottom of the page into the blog post itself.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

Awesome Table
    • NC for Hire

If you keep giving away secrets like that we'll have to remove you from the Magician's Association.

Awesome Table
      • Lol XD

Awesome Table
This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Scott Bishop's discussion
Endless Scrolling for Photo & Video Pages
"Hello!
Usually, when the script stops working after the SSL update there is a simple way of fixing…"
57 minutes ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Marly's discussion
Profile question removal?
"Hello!
When you need to change some part of the default text on the site - please check the Languag…"
1 hour ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Harald Bornebroek's discussion
Sign in via LinkedIn, Twitter , Yahoo etc.
"Hello!
Unfortunately, LinkedIn is not available as a sign in/up option for 3.0 platform. 
On 3.0 su…"
1 hour ago
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion
Posts not appearing on the Latest Activity Feed
"Well, thank you, Ning! At long last, our Latest Activity Feed is suddenly working perfectly. All fi…"
2 hours ago
shantanu natu, Brandon Batts, PODOLCZAK and 1 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
5 hours ago
Marly posted a discussion
With ning we can create our own profile questions, however, is there a way to remove or change the…
9 hours ago
Scott Bishop posted a discussion
Does anyone have a good hack to create endless scrolling on our photo and video pages? I had a grea…
14 hours ago
Scott Bishop replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
(TIP) Ning 2.0 responsive fullwidth network at any screen resolution. :O Cellphones to TV's ;)
"Hi George, 
Thank you for this update. My site was finally updated with SSL today and it broke your…"
17 hours ago
Anastasiia_NING support posted discussions in NING BUSINESS CLUB
19 hours ago
Harald Bornebroek replied to Harald Bornebroek's discussion

Hi Anasatsia,
Thanks but I can not find the LinkedIn one.  How do I get that one?
How do I get th…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Harald Bornebroek's discussion
"Hello! 
To enable social sign up/in open your Member Managment menu, switch to the Sign up & Sign i…"
yesterday
Louie St Clair, Shane Mecklenburger, Louis Mimouni and 5 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels