Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• I find it mysterious that it was wonky for two days and suddenly the day you responded here, it begins to work (posts are appearing).  What a shocker!  But oh no, what's going on here?  *lol*

• NC for Hire

Thanks! I've been busy, and hadn't even noticed. =)

• and at times there are posts missing between the lower chat bar versus the pop out version.  Pass this on to your Developer.  There's clearly more work to be done.

• It can also take up to 10 seconds for posts to be displayed but it's only happening on Ning.  Not other websites like Facebook or Twitter.  They are still instant and Ning Chat lags big time.

• Hi there!

Thanks, for the report, and I have gone ahead and filed the report to the developers so they could take a look and see what's wrong with the code or maybe it's an issue with the server performance.

When the issue will be resolved we would contact you back, also some additional information probably would be needed as I suppose this issue isn't so easy to reproduce so we would contact you back if you don't mind.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now working beauuuuuuutifully.  Just incredible the difference.  Hope it can hold but I'm being optimistic.

• Hi there,

Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increased slightly. But there were no changes made in chat code itself.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Thank you

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Bizz ( John ) replied to Brandyn Shepherd's discussion
Business Directory
"Thanks JF, will have to get a demo up of how a blog would look as a directory."
20 seconds ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Brandyn Shepherd's discussion
Business Directory
"Thanks Kyryl and also for the info of the paid access."
1 minute ago
Steve C replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
SSL certificate feature release
"There's a good chance they can put you on SSL now. I'm on Ning 2 with a custom domain and they move…"
3 hours ago
Martin Buzz replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"Hello any news on this?
....I have custom domain and would like to swich as soon as possible!"
3 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
TIP/Trick: Get Tabby with your FB Page
"Still kickin!"
3 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Brandyn Shepherd's discussion
Business Directory
"This tip may help you as well.. "
3 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Brandyn Shepherd's discussion
Business Directory
"great idea Bizz.."
3 hours ago
Fred St Laurent replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"Two things... any update on this SSL and when can we on 2.0 expect to be able to transfer to 3.0?"
7 hours ago
Mike Collins replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Overview of Q3 and Ning Q4 2017 plan.
"Quick question and sorry if been asked before - are you using any sort of Ning user group to help s…"
10 hours ago
Cindy Dean Mccoy replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
It's time to say goodbye to Flash player
"Can we get a code to max out the height of tall pictures.  The slide show is too tall and looks bad…"
15 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Ning3.0 3rd level subtab in navigation bar
"The code has been updated. Thanks, George, for letting me know about the issue :-)"
16 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Brandyn Shepherd's discussion
Business Directory
"Hi John!
Great example, I haven't thought the blogs could be used that way, so thanks for sharing :…"
16 hours ago
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels