Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• I find it mysterious that it was wonky for two days and suddenly the day you responded here, it begins to work (posts are appearing).  What a shocker!  But oh no, what's going on here?  *lol*

• NC for Hire

Thanks! I've been busy, and hadn't even noticed. =)

• and at times there are posts missing between the lower chat bar versus the pop out version.  Pass this on to your Developer.  There's clearly more work to be done.

• It can also take up to 10 seconds for posts to be displayed but it's only happening on Ning.  Not other websites like Facebook or Twitter.  They are still instant and Ning Chat lags big time.

• Hi there!

Thanks, for the report, and I have gone ahead and filed the report to the developers so they could take a look and see what's wrong with the code or maybe it's an issue with the server performance.

When the issue will be resolved we would contact you back, also some additional information probably would be needed as I suppose this issue isn't so easy to reproduce so we would contact you back if you don't mind.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now working beauuuuuuutifully.  Just incredible the difference.  Hope it can hold but I'm being optimistic.

• Hi there,

Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increased slightly. But there were no changes made in chat code itself.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Thank you

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Ning via Facebook

More interesting topics, lists and recommendations! Any ideas about new articles in the Ning…

Alex_Ning_Support replied to Fabricio Giugni's discussion
Ning Or Gamification website? Felling hopelees,
"Hi Fabricio,I've noticed that you already have the Facebook app which works for Sign Up/Sign In. I…"
2 hours ago
Aaron Chacker and Kiruba joined Ning Creators Social Network
2 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Social networking can really help you relax and feel optimistic! Learn useful tips from the…

Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion
SSL Solution
"Hi, Marco! 
We'll email you about your network as well. Please stay in touch via email corresponden…"
6 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion
SSL Solution
"Hi, Aubrey! We will contact you via your email regarding the solution that we came up with concern…"
6 hours ago
Jennifer Peterson replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion
New Ning as Bad as the Old Ning???
"Well said Justin. I completely agree with you."
23 hours ago
Jennifer Peterson replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
SSL certificate feature release
"Thank you Ning! So happy to hear that in November we can get our custom domains certified! I am lau…"
23 hours ago
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels