Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• I find it mysterious that it was wonky for two days and suddenly the day you responded here, it begins to work (posts are appearing).  What a shocker!  But oh no, what's going on here?  *lol*

3239493?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• NC for Hire

Thanks! I've been busy, and hadn't even noticed. =)

• and at times there are posts missing between the lower chat bar versus the pop out version.  Pass this on to your Developer.  There's clearly more work to be done.

3239475?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• It can also take up to 10 seconds for posts to be displayed but it's only happening on Ning.  Not other websites like Facebook or Twitter.  They are still instant and Ning Chat lags big time.

• Hi there!

Thanks, for the report, and I have gone ahead and filed the report to the developers so they could take a look and see what's wrong with the code or maybe it's an issue with the server performance.

When the issue will be resolved we would contact you back, also some additional information probably would be needed as I suppose this issue isn't so easy to reproduce so we would contact you back if you don't mind.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now working beauuuuuuutifully.  Just incredible the difference.  Hope it can hold but I'm being optimistic.

• Hi there,

Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increased slightly. But there were no changes made in chat code itself.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Thank you

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…