Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Check out this site culytics.com

I have few questions.

1. Can I have multiple non-admin members of my space edit the same article? I am trying to achieve google-docs kind of capability.

2. What does group category mean? How to use them?

Open for input to make culytics.com more inviting for new members.

Thanks

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there,

1) Please be informed that only admins and network creator are able to edit the content that has been posted by the members of the network

2) By assigning the category to the member you will be able to restrict or grant the access to this category of members to any content of your network, for example, you can create two different blog pages one will be shown to the first cathegory of members and the second one to the category #2, etc.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• I have setup a user as a group admin and I see that he is still not able to edit the article created by another user.

• Hi,

Sorry but the article could be edited only by the owner of it, the group administrator could only remove the content. Here is the complete list of actions that could be granted to group administrator:

Group Admins can choose alternate layouts for Group pages, add and remove Group content modules and can update the Below Header and Above Footer HTML boxes on Group pages. Content Added to the Group Hub will not appear on Group pages.

However, we have informed that management that you wish to include this option into the list from above.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Ning via Facebook

#inspirewithNING More talks, inspiration and success stories on #NING platform! Create your…

Philip Voice replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"I already charge access for Premium members using GoCardless. I would like to continue."
6 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Hi Matt,
Yes, the Paid Access feature will support credit cards and PayPal as well.
Best regards,
N…"
11 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kevin Acosta's discussion Photo uploads being auto resized
"Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your feedback, your opinion is very important for us as it's helping us to mak…"
11 hours ago
Matt replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Thanks, so the "credit card" support is additional to PayPal?"
12 hours ago
Kevin Acosta replied to Kevin Acosta's discussion Photo uploads being auto resized
"Yeah, well please pass along to the programmers in charge of such decisions that this new "feature"…"
20 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#createwithNING Each online community is unique and special. What`s YOUR secret of network…

Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Stanislav,
I do apologise for the misunderstanding. It seems that my colleague has decided that…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kevin Acosta's discussion Photo uploads being auto resized
"Hi there!
The same question has been mentioned in this discussion http://creators.ning.com/forum/to…"
yesterday
Sherry Ritchie and James joined Ning Creators Social Network
yesterday
Stanislav replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Kyryl, here is my ticket log with Anastasia, from which I understood I need to create new page and…"
yesterday
Aubrey Williams replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Thanks for the response Kyryl, but based on Ning's history of not launching things on time, I can't…"
yesterday
Aubrey Williams replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Naveen, please tell me more. Were you able to integrate Stripe with your Ning site in a way that re…"
yesterday
Kevin Acosta replied to Kevin Acosta's discussion Photo uploads being auto resized
"Well, even the FULL SIZE 38.5" x 36" poster that I attache was scaled down, so now that doesn't eve…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Hi there,
We plan to initially release the PaidAccess for Ning 3.0 with PayPal and credit card supp…"
Monday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Naveen Jain's discussion Wiki like functionality in Ning
"Hi there!
Unfortunately, we don't have the module on our platform that would be working in the way…"
Monday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi there!
Thanks for the question.
No, you don't have to create the new network each time the new f…"
Monday
Matt replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access 2017
"Good point, Stripe is awesome. "
Monday
ASDKFljflkj is now a member of Ning Creators Social Network
Monday
Alliance replied to Alliance's discussion Profile members on MY Page
"Thanks so much for this help things look sooooo much better now."
Monday