Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Hi there,

for the past year, I got some codes here in the forum. Today I have some And I don't know what they are for anymore.
One or more are for relocating the Like Button under the Photo. IT stopped to work and I can' tell each one was it.

Can Anyone help me find and delete the one for relocate the like Button and replace for one that works?

Here is all the code I have today:

/* PHOTOS Adjust the viewer to adjust to photo size eliminating white space and showing photo size 100% **/
.photoDetailPage-image > img {
position: relative; display: flex; max-height: 100vh; height:auto; margin: 0px auto ;}
.photoDetailPage-image { position: relative;}
.photoDetailPage .image-aspect-4-3 {
width: 100%;
height: auto;
max-height:100vh;
padding-bottom:0px; }

div.photoDetailPage div#vc-feelback-main{
max-width:950px;
margin:auto;
}

/* Like button */
.button-tiny a {
padding: 3.5px 5px;
}
.likebox.ning-likebox {
position: unset;
float: left;
margin-right: 5px;
}

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

in order to relocate your Like button you would have most likely had to install some javascript into yout custom code bottom section..this code above would have just told the buttons what to look like..hope this helps

This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"Would it be helpful if I made some videos for how to make different things happen on Landing Pages…"
4 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion
Yet Another Ning Disaster - All Pictures Shrunk!!
"Hello Hugh!
We continue to work on eliminating the rest of the issues as well, I apologize for keep…"
9 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"Hello!
I remember, those updates were put on our roadmap and announced here on creators. I will be…"
9 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support is now a member of NING BUSINESS CLUB
11 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion How to monetize website: Sell or rent internal pages in NING BUSINESS CLUB
"I certainly plan to utilize this when i am able to migrate"
yesterday
Anastasiia_NING support left a comment on NING BUSINESS CLUB
"If you have your website, you should be ready for something special - communication with your clien…"
yesterday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I was referring to push notifications and quick add buttons on the activity feed that was said to b…"
yesterday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I accept the honesty "
yesterday
Hugh replied to Hugh's discussion
Yet Another Ning Disaster - All Pictures Shrunk!!
"The enlarged photos seems to be fixed (for the time bieng - but I'm not getting too excited because…"
Monday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Tony19's discussion
Il lettore musicale non funziona
"Hello Tony!
I am sorry for the confusion. I meant that it is not possible to upload new audio files…"
Monday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"Hello!
I understand your frustration, but unfortunately, this is all I can say for now. We will gla…"
Monday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Ana Massien's discussion
Some Suggestions (Modules)
"Hello!
Thank you so much for your feedback! :)
Best regards,
The NING Team"
Monday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels