Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Custom Badge section

Is it possible or has anyone come up with a way to create custom badges/ a custom badge section. I know Ning has their own Badges, however, unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to add more than four to a person's icon (one in the top left,  top right, bottom left and bottom right) What I'm looking for is a module perhaps all in its own, where each person can store their badges. In this case, we do blog contests and profile decoration competitions etc. Badges rack up quickly and we simply don't have room for only 4 to be displayed. Any help or ideas on how to implement something of this sort would be great! Thanks ning community! :)

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

I can recommend you using Member Ranking System. Firstly, you can create personal achievements that do not rely on the earned points. Basically, you can have multiple badges for winning blog or decoration contests, that admins can manually assign to the members who won. 

Secondly, you can add an Achievement module to "My Page" that will showcase all earned achievements/badges of each member. Similar to what you can see on your profile page here - http://take.ms/RSjbl but you can adjust the settings in the way that only earned achievements will be displayed. 

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

The NING Team

Screenshot "Marly.png"
    • Awesome! Thank you! We'll have to give it a try.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…