Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• Hi there!

The second day of testing showed the same result. The digests have been sent at the same time, midnight by the GMT. So I do suppose that all the future digest emails would be sent at the same time.

At the conclusion and as teh answer to your second question, the digest is getting sent at 24:00 GMT each day. The settings of the network's time zone don't change the time when the digest would be sent.

Sorry that it was necessary to spend some time to find the answer. I would keep monitoring the digest emails each day and if there will be any changes in time I would let you know, but I think there would be none.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• NC for Hire

I have the same problem on  my 2.0 and I can confirm that it is not getting into spam folder..

• Hi there!

As I see email digest is activated on your 2.0 network, however, I have checked the profile on that network connected to your email address that you have registered here on creators and the profile of NC, under both of them the email frequency in settings has been set to instantly, have you chosen instantly because daily option wasn't working? If it's not so, please follow to the settings of your profile and choose daily frequency. You can use the link NAMEOFYOURNETWORK.ning.com/profiles/settings/editProfileInfo, just don't forget to replace NAMEOFYOURNETWORK.

If everything has been set right and you still don't receive digests, do you mind if I join you network your 2.0 network to run the test? If needed you can remove profile after the test.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• It's so odd. It's only for people's emails. lol. What a waste and a joke, lol. Who cares about a daily diary for emails, lol, they need the daily diary of new discussions that were added that day. Gees, what is it here, lol, something's not right!!

• The digests has been one feature that has always worked, including my 3.0 version.
  • what is the default setting? Are all members getting digests by default or do they need to turn it on?

• Hi there!

By default, members would receive messages instantly if they wish to turn the digest on (first of all it should be available on network, so you should enable it if it's off) they should go to the email settings of their profile and where it would be written "Send me email notifications..." and then two tick boxes :

• Instantly
      • Daily

They should tick daily to receive digests instead of the instant notifications.

3239920?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• They need to turn it on. Look at the response that he gave me a little earlier in this thread.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile
Apr 12
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels