Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Design. Please help

Hi there,

I am a photographer and I have my professional website. Is there anyway to create a desing like this on Ning? I meam, I want to brig my site to Ning but, I don't belive Ning has any Good template yeat.
Last night I have a meeting with 10 professionals on Photography, and 10 ou 10 said the layout is confusing and ugle. Sorry to be honest. But Ning has been doing some improvements that really great. And I would be working better with the tolls we start to haveover here.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• here is my website today.   http://www.fabriciogiugni.com.br/

Fotografo casamento, Fotografo Sensual, Varginha, Pouso Alegre, Fabrício Giugni
    Fotógrafo de casamento, ensaios, pré wedding, fotógrafo sensual, Varginha, Pouso Alegre, Poços de Caldas, Fabrício Giugni
  • A photography website is a lot different than a COMMUNITY with members regularly interacting via forum discussions and chats and events. Are you sure you need to bring your site to Ning?  Ning doesn't use templates, like Wordpress or Squarespace etc. 

Carrie

• Hi Carrie,

I am looking for it. I can disable thinks that would not help and keep the onces that would. I have a diferente point of view of 90% of the photographers are doing. So Yes I am considering so.

Thanks for write me back

• Hi Fabricio,

Lately, we have been updating and creating new templates for Ning 3.0. We still have huge plans for updating and adding new ones but you already can check some of them by the link https://www.ning.com/themes/. And I guess you know by yourself that you are able to customize them in any way you wish using the editor, codes etc.

Personally, I have always thought that the templates are just a starting point which would help you see how your site should look. And after tons of modification, you will get something that you have been looking for. But that's just my personal opinion it could be different from yours.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

Social network templates for your community website | NING
    Check out the newest social network templates by Ning, the ultimate community building platform!
    • Hi, 

Yes I agree. I just don't now much about codes. But I will take a look to try something.

Thanks

• Is there any way to make a Ning tamplates looks like to my actual website?

• Hi, Fabricio!

Yep, it's possible, but it would be necessary to use additional code, as the structure of the network differs from the structure of your site. So, it would be necessary to put additional efforts to create the site like yours, however, if you wish just to keep the style itself, in such there would be less work to do.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…