Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi. Can anyone point to to examples of great Ning 3.0 sites, especially ones that deliver news, music or blog generated content. I know 3.0 has great capabilities but I have not seen a site yet that looks professional, smart etc.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am building something like that on my website, YoungINC.LA. Let me know what you think.

YoungINC.LA
    Build your résumé via YoungINC.LA - demonstrate your leadership and teambuilding skills. Sign up today!
    • I went over to the site and had a look at the front page. It's smart looking, really nice Brian

• Thank you! Let us know when you have yours up or if you need some pointers.

• Hi Traddie,

I think there are lots of great examples of professional and smart looking Ning 3.0 sites around here. 113.gif 

Mine is not one of them but still working on it! In the meantime, if you want live FX market data, real time world news, live television, live charts, current events, breaking world news, feeds, community blogs, community charts, photos, chat room and market alerts from Superstar members, then it would be a good place to sign in to see and learn more. I guess it all depends upon what your story is though.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissa 

Forex | Tell me your Story - YouTube
    • A lot of info on your site!

• Thanks for mentioning that Brian and your site looks great. Glad to see you at Forexmospherians.com and any tips and advice is always welcome. You have probably noticed we have plenty of FX content hidden from the web too and only accessible to members, due to the nature of the material and info.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissa

• While I am not directly involved in FX, I do have some dealings in gold and diamonds, so I look forward to digesting all that good info on your site! Thank you for your regards!

• See this:

http://community.dpgplc.co.uk/

DPG Community
    Join our award winning Community dedicated to helping you develop yourself. We're here for all your L&D and HR needs.
    • Great site!

• I would like to know how I can get boxes like these on my ning site. They are so smart looking. Here is the link to the front page of the site I'm writing today about. Is it the theme or is there code? What I would really like, and I've been wanting something like this for years, is a box with a small photo a title and part of the article, about twenty five to thirty words in it and then click onto it and it takes the member to the article in the group, blog or forum.

https://community.dpgplc.co.uk/

DPG Community
    Join our award winning Community dedicated to helping you develop yourself. We #LOVECPD and we're here for all your L&D and HR needs.
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…