Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Whatever Ning has done or is doing is causing a lot of problems and it's getting really annoying. Ning if you are making updates to the network then please let us know beforehand as trying to use the sites at the moment are becoming an issue. In all the years I have been with Ning I have never encountered so many issues and all different. Not just on my one site it's both my sites and in any browser, even coming onto creators am getting the Maintenance Page come up.

So here are the problems been having this week:

Constantly waiting for storage which hangs the site

That seemed to got fixed but still is intermitent

Next it seemed to be waiting for Facebook according to the little message in the bottom left, i've got not facebook stuff added so not sure why that was doing that and once again it hung the site

Now am getting this popup every now and again and have to keep closing and refreshing until it goes away and finally comes back up into the site, again it happened when trying to get onto creators to write this so it's just not my site.

5478762655?profile=RESIZE_584x

The issues always seem to arrive at a certain time off the day which I gather is because it's at this time off the day in your timezone that you guys are at work. Through out the day uk time until late afternoon or especially now which is around 22.40 uk time it becomes so frustrating to do anything on the site that it's just not worth bothering until the next morning.

I'm just glad my sites are not live for members otherwise would be getting all sorts of emails about the problems. My demo site is for me to demo tips for members of creators but my other site will be my main site for people to join but because of the problems really not done much with that one.

Not happy

Bizz :-(

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi Bizz ..!!...And I have the same problem ... I have +++ and the RSS interiors do not work ... they are all off ......5478877897?profile=RESIZE_710x

5479130456?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Glad to see you added this to the forum as well so at least they know it's network wide and not just my sites. Hopefully others will report the same thing

• Bizz ! .. we should all mention it .... and the internal RSS feeds do not work are all off ...and the answer I got ... is that they upgraded ..and you're never going to work..... and I lost sponsors and people ... from the ads ....

https://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/rss-off-ning-3

RSS OFF..///--.ning_3...///
        Hi !! ... does anyone know any code ?? Because they told me they did a renewal .. the ning ..and the RSS feeds are working ..I have been paying for s…
  • https://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/rss-off-ning-3

RSS OFF..///--.ning_3...///
    Hi !! ... does anyone know any code ?? Because they told me they did a renewal .. the ning ..and the RSS feeds are working ..I have been paying for s…
  • We are having the same problems here - also in the UK - we keep getting this pop-up

•  The same Issue here in  canary island. 

• Our network recently lost the ability to have comments show in the Latest Activity (you can type a message in the box, but it disappears after you post it). Yesterday an overseas member reported that pages weren't loading correctly. Today a member in the US reported tha the Sign Out button wasn't doing anything. We have a 2.0 network so I'm willing to take some clunks...but clusters of them?

• I don't know what the problem was and I haven't seen it for a few days now (which is good).

But I notice there's been no response here that addresses the problem after 10 business days. I recently created a new network after having been away from Ning for probably a decade. So I come back and Creators seems like a ghost town compared to my previous experience.

Is there some other forum about Ning I haven't found yet? It may not be appropriate to comment here but feel free to message me with any links.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…