Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Please Help!

I would like to customize the sign-up page that new members will first see when they come to my site.

1)How can I implement a photo as my background for the sign-up page, and change the background from something other than the color on my site's homepage?

2) I have the "Portfolio" theme for my site, I would like to keep the professional picture display at the top. Will those pictures constantly be changing since those are the pictures from the portfolio? How can I allow these professional pictures to stay despite the fact members will be uploading their own pictures from time to time? I want their uploaded pictures to featured on the feed for everyone to see, BUT not at the top underneath the heading. :/

3) How do I change the header from saying "Portfolio" to The actual name of my site? I changed the title of my site in the settings, but is this not displaying becuase I am still on a free trial and haven't started my plan yet?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

3) You should be able to change the 'Portfolio' text inside the language editor...just run a search for Portfolio and change it to whatever you like...

2) I'd need to see your site link in order to see what you are referrring to..

1) i had some code for this that I'll need to look up rather than recreate it...send me the link and ill see what i can do..

• NC for Hire

Oh I see... so you need to create a logo to replace this one inside the theme and change it in your dashboard uptop.

Let me know if you need help getting setup!

• Great....I had a feeling it was reserved for a logo. I went ahead and emailed you regarding the other two questions as well.

• Hi, Maritza!
          Looks loike you`re working carefully with your Ning community. :) Maybe, one day you`ll turn it into your profitable business? :)
          That`s why I invite you to join our new group Ning Business Club!
          We have so many opportunities to cooperate with each other and let our networks become really successful! Think how other creators and members of their communities can help you improve your own network - and let`s realize your great projects!
          We`re waiting for you here: https://creators.ning.com/group/business-networking

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…