Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Is there a company that can develop codes that work on Ning? To create functions that do not exist on the platform?

The platform serves as the basis for my plans, but has no options for new roles.

I want to reward my members for interacting with other members.
I want a record of all their activities.
I want to be able to give visibility to members who use the site more, who comment, share and so on.
I want to encourage them to rate the photos posted by other members. I want more evaluation options
I want create a photo contest
I want to encourage members to create content

There are so many options with tools of this kind. But today the person creates the page of it upload a photo, can like other photos and nothing else.

Why people will want to use a website similar to facebook, if there is a Facebook and it is much cooler.

Where I can Find Tools to create something wonderful on Ning?

Can I hire some one to create that? I want to start something so bad. Wait is a torture... :(

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

I'll send you my contact info and we can discuss the vast options for doing some of these things..

• IMO, this is where NING went off the rails in 2009. There was a healthy 3rd party app community that did some of the things that you want. NING closed off that avenue for customization and it limited what 3rd party developers could do. They'd be wise to encourage this. Compare NING's strategy to say that of Word Press and you can see which creators prefer.

• Hi there!

You have raised a very good question (at least I think so). So I have created the suggestion to add the possibility to create the plugins and custom modules for Ning 3.0 and passed it to the developers. When teh decision regarding this would be made I'll let you know.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• let me know also

• Hi there!

So no prob, most likely I'll post it here under this post, so everybody who is following it would receive the email notification. However, if you wish I can send an email as well, just let me know.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile
Apr 12
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels