Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

HELP!!!! PLEASE

Hello to "Someone" who can make decisions!

My site has been offline for nearly a year! Yet I noticed I am still being billed...

There is no activity, you can't even find it!

"Someone", please tell "someone" to refund my money- PLEASE!

www.theconstitutionalconservatives.com

THANKS! Suzie

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

the site is visible and online

•  

vDGBGu4RhE3LFqGm41C0UNMJ5TvcCNKaGb_sWWPb5rBcMbMdhae1C9DkFFk9NxaZZ77wCeifiNg0WrWueR2mAN2-McLHh2cHde1e=s0-d-e1-ft#<a href=https://ning.zendesk.com/system/photos/72690086/ning.jpg" alt="" width="40" height="40" data-bit="iit" />

The Ning Team (Ning Help Center)

Aug 11, 2022, 07:21 GMT+3

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
      We checked the site and can confirm it is completely private.
      You can do this on your end also. Just open the site in the new browser or incognito window.
      The site's first page is shown as the Sign In page - no option to check the network and its content.
      You can save the content from the site manually or we can provide you with the JSON file.
      And we also can keep your site in the system but it will be locked and completely inaccessible if you need it.

Best regards,
      Anna
      Customer Support

•  

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
      We checked the site and can confirm it is completely private.
      You can do this on your end also. Just open the site in the new browser or incognito window.
      The site's first page is shown as the Sign In page - no option to check the network and its content.
      You can save the content from the site manually or we can provide you with the JSON file.
      And we also can keep your site in the system but it will be locked and completely inaccessible if you need it.

Best regards,
      Anna
      Customer Support

• Hi Alex,

As you know I am not very techie, so since I know you, from our last transaction and trust you- can you please help me to get this JSON file thingy and take my site down! I think it is terrible that they have been charging me for a completely unused site- which is supposed to be off line!!!

Thanks

• NC for Hire

10934287289?profile=RESIZE_930x

this is the only way, this way you close the site immediately
    • NC for Hire

Suzie Nielsen  

Anna talks about the site which is private but not closed
    • NC for Hire

Suzie Nielsen 

you can block it for 6 months you pay nothing and if you think about it you have your site back and I forgot you don't lose anything discussion groups and more
      • The problem is that I do not want my site back- I want it closed- you want it- you can have it! But not the name but think of all the wonderful codeing that has been done by some of the best on here!

So are you saying that Ning is going to refund my money--- see the reason I do not go onto it and close it - is that I cant read the tickets without access!!!LOL!

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…