Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I am so lost, can someone please tell me the code to put on my website https://blessedbe.ning.com. I have been trying to use the default chat and it isn't working the way I want. I would really appreciate any guidance. Thank you. Mystical

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

default in what sense? all 3.0 chats are the same as yours Mystical.

• okay! dumb question I suppose. Thanks for responding. I'll stop looking now. lol 

• NC for Hire

Mystical  the only person who can help you in my opinion on 3.0 and I look at his every discussion is  Bizz 

• No Question is a dumb question Mystical. No matter what it is ask away on here as we are all here to help one another.

Bizz :-) 👍😃

• Thank you Bizz 

• Unfortunatly this is the way ning chat is, to be honest it's not one of Nings best features. there are other chat extensions out there and could be added but they tend to charge. If it helps you can add a Chat page to your site which you may find a little better. You can still have both running so you can use both. When you go to the chat page the bottom chat does not show until you leave that page again. A page chat is quite good as it is the size of the page so may find it easier to use if doing a lot of chatting.

To add the chat page all you need to to is go to your Social Site Builder, in sites & pages section choose add page and then select chat from the menu here

9976552296?profile=RESIZE_710xGive it a page title of whatever you want and if you want a different name for the navigation tab in tab title change it there. The page will show up in your main navigation. You can move the page to different places in you navigation by in the site & pages menu click and hold the button doen then drag the page up or down wherever you want it. By the way you can do this with any page if you want to change the order of them in your main nav bar.

• This is very helpful. Thank you so so much =)

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Sumatosoft shared a profile on Facebook
yesterday
Rosas † Negras replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
USEFUL COLOR CODES FOR THEME CREATORS TO INSERT INTO HTML
"you are welcome"
yesterday
Mystical replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
USEFUL COLOR CODES FOR THEME CREATORS TO INSERT INTO HTML
"Works perfect!! Thank you =)"
yesterday
Rosas † Negras replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Ning 3.0 !How to create a test page for themes, also applies to changing themes to all groups
"you are welcome, I am happy that it was useful"
Sunday
Mystical replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Ning 3.0 !How to create a test page for themes, also applies to changing themes to all groups
"Thank you for sharing. I just added the test page to my website and it worked perfectly. Great…"
Sunday
Mystical and Hippy are now friends
Sunday
Rosas † Negras posted a discussion
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ADD YOUR CODES IN CSS FORMAT" /> 
Saturday
Anna Solano updated their profile
Friday
Oriel and Hippy are now friends
Friday
Eva updated their profile
Thursday