Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• Hi there!

Facebook login app does not require friends list, you can remove it from the items list. 

The only login permissions you need are "email" and "default" and you do not have to explain how your app is going to use this info, those items are being approved by default - http://take.ms/WlKAW
    Best regards,

The NING team

Screenshot "Loginapptest - App Review - Facebook for Developers - Google Chrome 2018-08-08 12.10.18…
    • Thank you for your prompt response

Screenshot "Loginapptest - App Review - Facebook for Developers - Google Chrome 2018-08-08 12.10.18…
      • Hi there!

You are welcome :)

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"Hello!
You are not able to edit your landing page in the draft mode because of the current bug. Onc…"
3 hours ago
"Hello!Thank you for sharing your work with us! I, personally, really like the main landing page. 
H…"
3 hours ago
"Hi there!
Thank you for letting us know! I`ve added your network to the report as well so we can pr…"
3 hours ago
Lucie Stephens, Tiffany Bethea, Jeremy Carrasco and 4 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
4 hours ago
Dan Lee replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"Best way to edit is to use google chrome https://brainwavefusion.com/home"
9 hours ago
Ceddy J replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"I have been quiet as I have been one of the beta testers. Not only is this a smart default landing…"
yesterday
J.Ayvar replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"My website is also one of those that can not use this new tool. Actually, When i click to the edit…"
yesterday
Zachary Hunt replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"ALthough it`s beta version, everything is going right, I like it. Ning, very well, it`s a right way…"
yesterday
Philip Voice replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"I set up a test home page but I can't add content to it. I also found that I had to save as a live…"
yesterday
Caroline Barratt, Nicole Choman, Andrea Retini and 3 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
yesterday
Bradley Combs replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
"Great news, thank you. A necessary feature, it`s cool that you added this opportunity! "
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's discussion
Why isn't my Ning network site not secure?
"Hi there!
Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences. I have made a request to install SSL c…"
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels