Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

How to make Rewards look better?

Hi there,

How can i make the points on my page looks batter?

How can I make the badge show up in gay, and Light up when people get the points? 

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-03%20at%204.16.27%20PM.png

How can I show " Teach " member what badge they can get? Need show than all the badges and make they wish then...

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I'm not quite sure about what should be done to make something look better, as it depends on teh design. If you have some ideas how they should look or where they should be placed on the profile page I guess I'll be able to help with the code for that but I don't think that there is an outstanding solution for any website design.

Unearned achievements are always grey, so if you have chosen to display the private or public or both achievements on the member's profile page all possible achievements would be shown and only earned ones would be presented in color.

About "member teaching" well you can have the achievement let's call it "member of the network", and it would be given for example to any member of the network, so it would be displayed in color, however other ones would be grayed, that is how I guess most members would understand that gray achievements hasn't been earned, also you can display the points needed to earn the achievement under it and the member would be able to compare teh earned points and necessary ones.

Best wishes,

Nign team.

• Hi,

Thanks for the help... Just one more thing. Would be possible to display under the achievements, how many point is needed to get the next Achievements? 

I'm very excited, I don't t know, if everyone has realized, how powerful this tool can be... 

• Hi Fabricio,

Unfortunately no, but you can display the points needed to receive the achievement under it. The setting highlighted in the screenshot is responsible for that.

3240256?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Also if you are displaying earned points to the user on the profile page that would be really informative to see what is the value needed to get the certain achievement.

However, if you wish to display exactly how much points left to earn in order to receive the achievement I can create the code which would be doing this, just let me know :-)

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Is rewards just for 2.0? Darn!

• Hi there!
      Well they are only for 3.0, the link to the settings of the member ranking system is located on the Members management page :-)
      Best wishes,
      Ning Team.

• My rewards don't show up on 3.0. Must just be for 2.0

• Hi Gerard,

I can see that you have set up the points for different activities on your network, however, in order to see the achievements, earned points etc. it's necessary to add the achievements module to the profile page. Just open the profile page on site&pages, find the profile page in the list of pages that you have. Click "Add content" button and add achievements module with the settings you prefer.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ning Team. 

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…