Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• An error message appears stating that my certificate is invalid. I have been confirmed by Godaddy that my certificate is fine. I don't know why there is an a statement that says that the certificate was written for another Ning network: "1Godspace".

14759285?profile=original

It seems that I am being provided with a "let's encrypt" certificate...but I have uploaded mine from Godaddy.

14759362?profile=original

I have tried uploading certificate for "Apache" type server and "Other" also. None of them work. Please help with this. Thanks!

• HI there!

It seems that the system doesn't change the certificate that should be applied when somebody is trying to open your network. I have asked admins to take a look. If there is something that could be corrected without your participation I'll inform you when everything would be done, meanwhile please don't remove the certificate you have uploaded.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Best wishes,

Ning team.

• Hi there!

The certificate and the key you have uploaded has been checked by the admins, and according to them the key is invalid, and that is why the certificate hasn't been implemented. Could you please send the right key and certificate so we could ask our admins to install them for you? Please send the files to suppor@ning.com, with the comment that those files should be passed to admins for the installation on the servers.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Kyryl. I have sent the files to support. I have downloaded again for Apache server. Thanks for your support!

• Hi there!

According to the words of the admins, you have sent only certificate and full chain file without the key, as I know one of our agents should have sent you an email with the request to attach the key as well, please check your email box to find the email from us.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Kyryl. I haven't received any email requesting the key. 

By the way, I have sent all the files Godaddy gave me. Don't know how to request for the key. Will ask their support team. Thank you.

• Ok Kyryl. I have the key  but in a txt file. How to send to support team? They haven't requested me to send the key. 

• Hi there!

I have found the message that you have sent yesterday and the email with the certificate and the full chain. And the admins have already installed the certificate for your network. So the warning message won't be shown to you or your members.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Ning team.

• Hi Kyryl. As I had a conversation with your support team and they were not able to help me, even though I sent everything requested, I had no other chance but to ask for a refund of my SSL certificate purchased to Godaddy. So now, I think this certificate has been cancelled. What to do now? Returning to http... Because my certificate will expire very very soon. Please advise... Thanks 

• Hi there!

When your certificate would expire you can activate teh SSL and wait till the free certificate would be issued by the system for your network, it shouldn't take more than 24 hours.

Best regards,

Ning team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…