Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I have more than 1000 articles on my network http://kkartlab.in/ . Whenever I try to find something using 'search' option, I am unable to find it. Either I am being directed to something else  that doesn't have any relation to what I am searching for or I am getting this message

Our apologies - we couldn't find any discussions matching your search.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different or more general keywords

Even if I made sure all words are spelled correctly and used correct key words and typed exactly the title of my discussions and even when the discussion exist, still I am getting the same message over and over again. 

I am fed up  as I will have to waste lots of my time daily searching for the things I want  manually.

What is the solution Ning? Why is this happening?

Can't you improve the search option?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Kyryl. Search still not working.

• Hi Claudio,

Thanks, for getting back to us.

Unfortunately, the script still hasn't finished updating all the networks. It's taking more time that we have expected. Once the update would be done I'll inform you here to confirm that everything is working fine.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Claudio,

We do apologise for temporary inconveniences.

The fix has been applied to your network, and the search should be back on.

Please let us know if you still have any issues.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Kyryl

Search is working fine.

Thanks

• Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the confirmation and we are glad to know that the fix has worked out as we have expected.

Have a nice day.

Ning Team.

• Mine is still not working. I can't find things on my network. How much time do you still take to solve the problem?

• Hi there,

That is odd as I have just opened your network and search has been returning the results according to my expectations for the forum, blogs, members, photos, and when I have used the search via the whole network. So could you please what have you typed in the search bar and what have you expected to see as the result?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• I don't remember what I tried yesterday  but I tried this right now too...but got this message

We couldn't find anything that matches "Baseless beliefs Vs Informed Imagination". Why not search for something else?

The topic is very much there

http://kkartlab.in/group/some-science/forum/topics/baseless-beliefs...

Sometimes we are getting what we want , sometimes we don't. 

Baseless beliefs Vs informed imagination (or educated guessing)
                      Sometime back a rationalist was killed in Maharashtra (Indian State) for educating people about the truth of witchcraft. We had a discussion on the s…
                    • Hi there,

That's really odd as here is what I'm getting when I'm searching for "Baseless beliefs vs informed imagination"

3239677?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Maybe we are performing the search on different pages, I have tried to search for this discussion from the main page. May I know where you were when you have tried to find it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• On discussions page of the group 'science simplified'.

That was what I was trying to say, sometimes it is working and sometimes it is not.

Now I am finding it difficult to add reply here. After typing the reply and clicking on comment, I am getting the message "please add comment". Ning sites behave funnily sometimes!

After trying several times finally my reply got posted!

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…