Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I put the dns of my domain pointing to cloudfare.
There I generated a certificate
Now I have to upload that certificate to NING but I do not know how to do it, I know where the "upload certificate" button is, but I do not know what file I have to upload.

I REPEAT - NOW WHERE IS THE BUTTON TO RAISE THE CERTIFICATE. What I'm looking for is to know what file to load

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

having same problem

• This reply was deleted.
    • cloudflare gives me the encrypted code ... I have to copy and paste it, I paste it in a .crt and it does not work xD

• Just giving you a heads up if you have the chat enabled after you upload the file you may notice the ssl not showing secure on your site its a bug with the chat 

• This is what cloudflare gives me

3240381?profile=original

• See this page for help using Cloudflare and SSL.

https://docs.run.pivotal.io/marketplace/integrations/cloudflare/

Setting Up SSL-Enabled Custom Domains Using CloudFlare | Pivotal Web Services Docs
    • I have done the steps with two websites, one of them works already with HTTPS but the one of NING does not. When I activate "Always use HTTPS" the web stops working and is always blank. I will continue testing

• I have already made more progress and the problem is this ....

-If I choose the complete encryption mode, the page is not displayed
        -If I choose the flexible mode the page is shown but with little problems
        -If I choose the complete end mode, it shows me the message that the key is not installed in the server

So at the moment I'm not going to use SSL because it is not going well in NING

• Hi there!

If you wish to use your own certificate on our platform you have to upload three files in total. The certificate itself, full-chain and the key file. If one of the files mentioned before is missing teh certificate wouldn't be pulled up properly. Also as Thisisbully has mentioned there is an issue with mixed content if chat is activated, that issue could appear if you are trying to load any files using http in your text boxes or custom code for example.

If after the installation of those 3 files the certificate is still not pulled up by the system, please let me know I'll contact admins, and don't forget to mention the custom domain name you are using for mapping.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…