Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi There,

I trying to integrat my network with Mail chimp. I am doing what is showed on https://www.ning.com/ning3help/mailchimp/

But when I save , I get a Sorry mesage. How Can I fix it?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the best way to integrate with mail chymp, is manually export your memberlist.csv and import it into mailchymp itself.

Do that while Ning can fix your issue. It's likely you've come across a bug in Ning's coding.

• Hi there,

That's not the case. I am moving fro another mail server because with this integration I let me see 3 list.

1. List of new network members (you can set automated welcome message to these e-mails);
      2. List of members who have visited your network in the past 30 days;
      3. List of members who haven’t visited your network in the past 30 days, but visited it during past 60 days.

Like this, I can create e-mails more effective for each kind of member. Import the list will not help at all. Beside that I have to upload everyday a new member or live they out of the campaign.

Anyway, Thanks
      See you around

• Hi there,

Today it is show as connect. But did not import my members on Mailchip. I just have one new member on the list.

Hope to have it fix.

Thanks

• Hi there,

Can some one help me with that? Now My account seens to be connected. But Mailchimp dos not show 3 list as it was told. I Can see new members many times.  have a look75825584?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hello!

I apologize for the inconveniences. I have asked a member of our team to check your network, but we may need some additional information in order to proceed with the investigation. 

We will send you an email if we need additional details. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Hi Anastasia,

Do you have any news? I need to keep my mail marketing on track.

Thanks

• Hello!

Thanks to your request our admins have discovered a global issue with MailChimp integration and right now they are working on eliminating it, which as well should resolve the bug with mailing lists on your account. 

I am sorry to keep you waiting, but I hope it will be resolved soon. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• That is good to know. Have you any plans to support amazon Ses or Sendy integration? Maybe something like constant Contact or Sendgrid?

• Hi there,

It 's not working. Still.

Thnaks

• Hello!

Unfortunately, the fix is still not ready. The developers have finished working on the issue with the MailChimp integration, and now they are checking why members of the network are not being transferred to lists. 

Unfortunately, we need a little bit more time to deliver a fix. 

Bets regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…