Coming really soon...

Forum

Replies

• NC for Hire

Not sure i really understand what you mean by interactive.  Do you mean show more details other than just titles?

• Sorry. I have a hack that allows me to insert videos into the main feed, but I want to be able to post a photo to the feed, or a video with URL? It will only add youtube videos via their URL - Nothing else. 

I think members would enjoy being able to come to main feed and add their photos etc?

• We request this before not even a paid creator had a solution for it 

• I have found that the embed code for adding soundcloud and youtube to your profiles also allows my users to add those to the activity feed. 

Could with something like that, which allows you to post your own URL Link of an image to make it show in the activity feed???

• I have an app that lets members upload an image at the activity feed and then it is displayed on the activity feed.  Actually it works for all boxes you can type stuff into.  I made it so that smileys could be added to comments and stuff, on mobile devices. But also works with any image a member wants to upload. I'll need to look up the price if you're interested....

Or if you just want to let members enter a URL of an image somewhere already online, I can do that too...

• How much are you charging for this?

• The app that lets you upload an image at any input box is $300 plus you'll need a hosting account to store the uploaded images.

If you just want to let members enter a URL of an image somewhere already online, that is $50 and no hosting account needed.

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Jennifer Peterson replied to Jennifer Peterson's discussion
How to Make Profile Picture Size Bigger on Profile Page
"Hi kyryl,
I put your code in and it did work :) I will try Johns tonight when I am able to work on…"
5 minutes ago
Jennifer Peterson replied to Jennifer Peterson's discussion
"Ok sounds good John. I did use the code earlier from what kyryl gave me. I will wait for yours and…"
6 minutes ago
Manuel A J replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Chat Feature Update on Ning 3.0 is ready!
"Hola Kyryl ... sigue el chat sin enviar un mensaje ... cada vez que tienes que actualizar ... esto…"
18 minutes ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Jennifer Peterson's discussion
"Hi Kyryl, I see you added some code for Jennifer for the text. That's an awful lot of code to do th…"
49 minutes ago
"Hi Jennifer, here is the line off css for the text you wanted. I have added your logo and the text…"
50 minutes ago
"Hi Jennifer, thanks for posting the message. You might have sent it on my old profile ( the one wit…"
4 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#Ning #secret #success Do you want to have the secret weapon for growing your online community?…

Ning via Facebook

#Ning #learn #English Learning English or know someone who does? Check out a guide for learning…

More…