Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi there,

One of the most powerfull thing on a network is to, be able to invite people. But I did from the Invitation link, and also from a group. A did include my 2 emails on the list and got no invitation at all I also invitaded some photopraphers to and got no single one there. I invitede 1556 people. I also didn't getting any invitatio on my email box. No junk nothing.

How can fix and make sure that is sending those mails out?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I have sent one invitation from your network to my work email address and it has been received, so there shouldn't be any issues with invites functionality. Are you sure you haven't invited yourself before, and the email you have put in to check don't have the profiles on the network?

Best regards,

Ning team.

• Hi,

Yes I did add my email. Also I send out many emails to invite people for a group. You can see here. 1556 no one joined. I have 4 there but was in the group before.

http://gplay.com.br/events/ttdbrasil-trash-the-dress-brasil

Also used the link to invite more people to join all photographer. I work only with photographers. And I don't know what happens..

ttdbrasil
        Sobre o evento      O ttdbrasil é um evento que resgata a união dos fotógrafos, a amizade, a doação e a filantropia. E mais importante que seu tema…
      • Hi there!

Could you please provide me with exact time and date when the invitation to the group has been sent, also please mention the time zone you are at. Also please provide the text of the invite. I'll try to ask the tech team to check whether the messages have been sent and what have happened with them, of course, if it possible to find out what had happened with them.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi,

I can't tell you the exact day or time. is more then a week ago. I only can tell that I did enter my e-mail adress and no one has enter in the group from 1556 invitation...

• Hi there!

Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your invitation emails in our logs without this information. We are kindly asking you to try sending out invitations again and make a note about when, at what time, the text of the invitation and the timezone. With all this info our delivery admin will be able to check the status of the invitations. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…