Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi there,

The like button on my page is gone since yesterday. In fact, yesterday was small and had no way to like the photo and today it disappeared. 

Kyryl, Can you make it come back?

Here is a print

Hope to get god news...

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm having trouble with avatars partially diappearing in my Chat page.  You are not alone.  I filed a ticket a week ago and it's been sent to the developer.  It seems as though you're experiencing the same problem.  It occurs in both Google and Firefox (and yes, they're both up to date).  I hope they get this resolved quickly.

33745471?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hi there!

This issue is not related to teh one described by Fabricio. If you reload the chat without the cache saved on your end you will see the full sized picture, at the moment we are moving all files to the new storage (not the physical server but the new functionality which handles the operations with files), and when teh file would be moved there everything should be corrected, however as we have lot's of lies stored on our servers, it could take some time. Since the newly uploaded files are stored using new storage functionality if the issue with the file is urgent, as the solution you can simply re-upload the same file to our servers and everything should be corrected according to the clarification of our developers.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Don't know what you guys tested but when I completely disable CSS, avatars are still cut in 1/2 on all browsers. https://www.screencast.com/t/DdxE2dRVmk

• Just realized avatars are complete within the site - it's just within Chat that they're cut off.  Ahh haaaa!

• Hi there!

Yep that's right, as I have mentioned we are transferring the files to the new storage functionality, and we are still in process of it. The avatars in chats I suppose haven't been transferred yet, and you may see the glitch of the old storage that we are trying to avoid with the new functionality.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi there,

Does anyone can help me out?

• Hi there!

Just checked as I see the social share options are in their places, the network like also presented on the page (it looks like a star), the other rating options also available. Please check the screenshot:

33997209?profile=RESIZE_930x

33997099?profile=RESIZE_930x

If still cannot see them please try to clean cache and cookies and reload the page.

Hope everything is fine on your end, if not please let me know.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi, 

The Star does not work. no one can like a photo. I have a network for photographers. It's very important. Lot's of people complaining, the photographer it self....  Try it and you will see that doen not work.

34013706?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hi there!

You may try to add the following code to the custom CSS section in the Design studio to make the like button work:

.likebox.ning-likebox { positionabsolutez-index100; }

Hope it helps :-)

Best regards,
        Ning Team.
        • Hi,

you always helpping. Did work.

Thanks

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…