Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I've had 3 members in the past month report that they are no longer receiving broadcast messages that go out each month.

We've checked their spam filters and junk folders. Their email address in the network is correct.

I can't see non-delivery reports so I don't know if the messages are bouncing.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, David!

We do apologize for all the inconveniences you faced with during the notification issue. We are aware of it and our Technical Team is already working on it. I added your network to the report and you will receive all the updates regarding this to your email. We do appreciate your patience and kindly ask you to wait until the fix.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• My site also is experiencing this problem.

• Hello, Amber!

Thank you for notifying us of this.

I added your network to the report and we will notify you of all the updates regarding this issue.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• So, three years down the line for me (see above), any chance that we might see a resolutuion of this issue before the end of another year, two years, three years or more?

• Hello, Hugh!

We know that issue is experienced for the long period of time on the platform. After we began to manage the Ning platform our Technical Department tried to fix the issues that were left by the previous team. Unfortunately, there were other more urgent queries that supposed to be fixed in the first place. But now we are working on all request and reports connected to the notification system. And we hope to fix them soon. Please, accept our apologies for keeping you waiting. 

Best regards,
          The Ning Team

• Hi there,

Is that Fixed? Here still not working..

• Hello!

As I mentioned before, the issue with notification delivery is global and there is no easy and fast solution to it. Unfortunately, it hasn't been fixed yet, and our developers are still working out possible workarounds and alternatives. I am afraid it may take a lot of time until it can be resolved. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Another four months.

Another Ning issue remaining unfixed.

"we hope to fix them soon", says Ning

Yeah right - I'll have been waiting four years in Spring!!

FOUR YEARS!!!

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…