Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Missing Section On Website?

Hello

There seems to be a missing right hand section to our Website, cannot report as system will not allow us to.

Is this an isolated case or is it affecting everyone?

Please resolve.

Many thanks.

David

ning.meetnorwich.co.uk

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

Thank you for reporting this issue to our customer support representative! 

It was already handed over to the Tech Team, so it should be resolved soon. According to my records, so far we`ve received such complaint only regarding your site, so it may be a local glitch on your site only. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• You have my sympathy. 

If you have the same issue and me the support system module is broken. I'm told by Ning Support that it's widespread and in the 'highest priority' fix list - along with another dozen or so problems website - some now years as 'highest priority'. So pretty meaningless reassurance.

This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
Ceddy J replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I'm interested in testing future updates."
4 hours ago
Thisisbully replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion How to monetize a website: to-do list to get more profit in NING BUSINESS CLUB
"Yea the want push notifications and a quick add button but I can’t give them what they want lol "
9 hours ago
Anastasiia_NING support posted a discussion in NING BUSINESS CLUB
1. Your content should be unique - people will not pay for something they can get elsewhere for fre…
18 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"Would it be helpful if I made some videos for how to make different things happen on Landing Pages…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion
Yet Another Ning Disaster - All Pictures Shrunk!!
"Hello Hugh!
We continue to work on eliminating the rest of the issues as well, I apologize for keep…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"Hello!
I remember, those updates were put on our roadmap and announced here on creators. I will be…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support is now a member of NING BUSINESS CLUB
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion How to monetize website: Sell or rent internal pages in NING BUSINESS CLUB
"I certainly plan to utilize this when i am able to migrate"
Tuesday
Anastasiia_NING support left a comment on NING BUSINESS CLUB
"If you have your website, you should be ready for something special - communication with your clien…"
Tuesday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I was referring to push notifications and quick add buttons on the activity feed that was said to b…"
Tuesday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I accept the honesty "
Tuesday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels