Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

dEAR ninG SHARE WITH YOU WHAT i TOLD MY ADMIN WHY i AM HURT DEPRESSED ANGERE

Each day for the past week I have to beg write tiket for NING to fix site  NING you d but temp fix I told you I am dealing with a lot off line members have enough hard time learning the site you make it harder daily imges gone poof cant upload I have sent screen shots of the issues tired of send you stuff you asked me do something via my compute I have windows seven I tired  MY css coding works just fine so uit is not that. I have removed  music playerts  I pay  not cheap for a site I have to make tickets sometimes several one day actually  for a whoe month offand on as some days was so mad I dint want to do ticket its gets tiring and fuck I have a life which is demanding me

I batte mental illness ok I am now battling depression   part because of these issues I wish you knew could feel my pain the other isd personal stuff at home ..

For the past week beside dealing with fur baby  sometimes twice three times   a daily dealing with NING basicaly they have me daily putting in ticket to beg them make my site work what they are doing is giving me  a short fix so daily I have to beg them to make site work else images are screwed or gone cant upload images I hae been depressed having fn fits  They do get 59  say  60 month as need the space  and elbow room   but tohave to beg each fucking day  I am having hard time worrying out fur baby   vet costs now my one tooth which broke the  there is starting pain and NING wants me to beg daily for my site to work what they are doing they said  sorry we will fix but  a short fix  gosd damit each day get more fumed   I am in tears much of time     ... 

I dont want to calm cause when I do Ihave to do another ticked and beg ths is not right at all

I feel like a piece of shit I told to dont blame my css as they do work I also told them BNO more screenshots I am tired  I am tired pissed told them understand  got stress at home I  have mental illness  fight depression I dont need this and  then they asked me to do a  something on my compute  whych took me time did but not enugh einfo I told them told ya its on your side why would my site be broke form my computer

https://thenocturnalcauldron.ning.com  ;

Why cant NING make permant fix for my site I am tired phy emotional tired feelike I am beging and I still havr to pay I should get all I pay forits not right

Ad again I know the css works as  funny it wokred bore this crap just fine. Please just fix it or le tm e have free sad prob loose members   sad 59 a month  and doesnt fully function appearnacre images gone ro  yucky cnt upload where I want to fix or comment walls   daily tickets if not more to  beg

I AM TIRED

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unbeliveqable now t2wice a day of hell  You fixed temp anad again broke NING I am in tears more then ferious gs and still paying you for broen site I will leave NOT fair when so many 3.0 works but I cant haVE ONE WHICH FUCKING WORKS REALLY  WORKS DAILY WITHOUT ME DOING DAILY TICKETS i AM NOT DOING A SECOND TICKET TODAY i DONT EVENW ANT TO BE ONLINE CAUSE OF THIS ANY MORE

• Now cant do anymore tickets I dont even whant to go on my site tos ee n some no images or imeges eek this si depressiing  

• One company NING    many will get what they pay for others will not 

• Hello!
    I am very sorry to hear about your everyday struggle and I hate to know that the current issues on the site make things even worse for you. Please, be assured that our developers are doing their best to resolve the issue, and so far we have released a couple of hotfixes that helped temporarily. Unfortunately, as of now, I do not have any updates on the matter - I only know that the issue is being worked on, and I hope that we will be able to finish it today. 

I totally understand your concern regarding the cost of the site while taking into consideration recent issues. I have passed your feedback to our manager, and we will surely get in touch with you today via email. 

Please, accept our deepest apologies once again. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks for fixing the bug  crossing fingers today has ben a good day 

• Hi there!

I am happy to hear that the issue was resolved! By the way, please check your email box, our representative has contacted you as promised. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks checking it now

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…