Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hi ..The advisory committe on my site want to use a url that doesn't have ning.com in it and is more serachable for our content.  I can't make heads or tails out of the steps that seem to be required to do that.  I own a domain that will work perfectly and not sure how I change the dns settings in the registery.  Do we have dns settings for our ning sites?  If so where can I find them?   But better yet is I'm happy to pay to have this accomplished for me.  

Thanks

Pam

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Disha Rush updated their profile
yesterday
Marly posted a discussion
Is there anyway to make comments from one member's profile to another appear on the activity feed.…
Thursday
Josef Essberger updated their profile photo
Jun 25
kostasgr liked Alex - Rosas † Negras's discussion I want to thank JOHN BIZLEY ( BIZZ) for his invaluable help, active icons on the Ning bar,CODES ADDED
Jun 13
Daniel J. Wilford updated their profile
Jun 12
Pam Givens posted a discussion
HiIs there a way to post photos that won't go onto my page.  We just had a great conference and all…
May 31
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
Styling Groups with New Design Studio with CSS and a Swift Hack
"nice assist
 "
May 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Alex - Rosas † Negras's discussion
I want to thank JOHN BIZLEY ( BIZZ) for his invaluable help, active icons on the Ning bar,CODES ADDED
"nice tip!"
May 16
Brandon Cameron updated their profile
May 11
John Hodge updated their profile
May 9
John Hodge updated their profile
May 2
Rhonda replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
Time Saver: Your RSS Feeds for Location Tags on Ning
"Hi JFarrow,
I was wondering if you had a code for birthdays. I accidentally deleted the code that I…"
Apr 30
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels