Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I'm working with a client who's interested in having an off-site backup of his Ning site. I have noticed that none of the Group wall threads nor long threads in forums have more than 200 messages in them.

He'd really like all of his data. Is there some way to change this?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

I ran into a similar situation a while back.  The way I was able to solve the problem was by scraping out the parts not provided by the archiver using  import.io data scraper... i built an extractor for one group and then imported the URLs of the other groups to run the same extractor on all of the groups.  export the scraped data as CSVor JSON and then merge that file with with file from the archiver.  let me know if this doesn't make sense..

• NC for Hire

there are certainly other scrapers as well... you might even be able to do it with  Grepsr chrome extension or chrome scraper extension

• Thanks! I've been wanting to avoid dealing with a scraper, but I'm guessing that's going to be the only solution.

• NC for Hire

yeah, unfortunately it has become inevitable... you can probably learn it in a night without distractions

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…