Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Network stability issues

Hello,

Last days my network is showing lots of errors and messages like "under maintenance".

Could you please check?

laboratoriodegaragem.ning.com

As a customer advice, instead of investing on new resources or marketing, it would be a better idea to invest on technical support, and of course, servers maintenance.

Thx!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconveniences, however as we can see your network is available at the moment. Could you please specify whether it was the issue with some specific page or the whole network? Do you remember the text of the error itself? Maybe you have the screenshot of it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bets regards,

Ning Team.

• Hello,

It's a problem with the whole network. Sometimes my members contact me saying the network is "weird", like the page is not correctly formatted (like the screenshot below), or it is just offline. This usually happens for a limited time, like a few hours, but it has happened often.

Another problem members are complaining is that sometimes the message editing tools just do not load or the page takes forever to load all resources. 

Last time, all the pages were showing "under maintenance", but if I insisted to reload, the page loaded correctly.

So the word "weird" mentioned by my members quite define the situation here.

Thanks!

• Hi there,

Thanks, for additional information, however when I have checked your network the issue hasn't been spotted. Could you please provide me with approximate time (please don't forget to include the time zone) and date when the issue has happened so we could take a look closer into this and see what's wrong. Also, the links to the profiles of the members who have experienced such an issues would be useful (there is no need to provide all of them, the couple will be enough). Also if you don't wish to share those links here you can send your reply via private message to me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

J.Ayvar replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Audio feature
"Hello Kyryl!
i would like to know if  members may share theirs tracks with others members, also if…"
4 hours ago
Trish Urquhart replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Servers maintenance
"Hi
We're still having the problem where people are directed to 'this page was not found'.
Please le…"
15 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Try to make your content in informal way when creating an article for a web community. Write as…

Ning via Facebook

Do you like good surprises? We`ve prepared a great one for you :) Meet Audio feature in all…

Ning via Facebook

Take a first step to the digital future! Learn how to create a social media website:…

Ning via Facebook

Good news! One of our best support managers Kyryl is here!…

Ning via Facebook

Do you want to create enticing content and attract new followers? Check out the latest trends,…

Ning via Facebook

Do you still think that Facebook and other powerful social media platforms are your only fields…

More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels