Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

NC for Hire

I was playing around with Glideapps and put together this little app for finding tips and tricks and for asking questions about how to do things with your Ning Community  

Give it a try and if you like add it to your phone's home screen to reach out anytime..

2819771517?profile=RESIZE_710x

In addition to the updated version of the Ning tips and Tricks App I built for you and for this community, i wanted to provide a little background on the incredible tool which I use for building apps for communities.  I will soon roll all of the best apps into one megaapp that I will be offering to paid members of the community.  I encourage you to try GlideApps out...

UPDATE:  (Background) What I should have also explained is that Glideapps are built from Google Sheets as backend and database,... and so you can basically build an app around any Excel, Sheets, XLS, CSV document that you have.  Just drag it into Google Drive and open it with glide to start designing your app.

I've built spotify clones, instagram clones, podcasts, digital field notes, apps connected to groups in a community,classroom apps, dictionaries, you name it.  Tonight I am trying to hammer a spreadsheet copy of the US Constitution into an app for a friend in this community.

To date, and because it has become a borderline obsession during pandemic, I have built over 100 glideapps and many of them are for a global community of land surveyors ive work on for close to 15 years. Glide's detailed tutorials and Learn videos make building apps fun..What i find most awesome is the amazing support community behind Glide.  It reminds me of how the Old Ning Creators Forum used to be- collaborative.  It makes developing apps the most interesting part of running my community and the most enjoyable. Practically anything you can imagine is possible such as ...

MOBILE APPS - LAND SURVEYING GEOMATICS

1d2decbe.jpg?v6698206800785178043144.jpg?v66982068007851

cc8c877c.jpg?v66982068007851

b4b4f368.jpg?v66982068007851

cf45cbec.jpg?v66982068007851

fe21690a.jpg?v66982068007851

58a4cf2f.jpg?v66982068007851

464223cd.jpg?v66982068007851

2861d474.jpg?v66982068007851

c9aced53.jpg?v66982068007851

57cef016.jpg?v66982068007851

Surveyors for Hire App

MOBILE APPS - AUDIO / PODCASTS

ced7d8d5.jpg?v66982068007851

The Geoholics Podcast App

and much more....I encourage you to try Glide for yourself but if you don't feel up to it, you can hire me to develop it for you -save some time and effort.  If you have questions about what is possible with these apps drop comments below. If you need some help putting an idea together for your community, let me know. Have fun!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice JF , very useful :-)

• NC for Hire

Thanks bud!    I've been building quite a few apps for International Surveyors Week on the site..seems like the members are loving them...

About Our Land Surveyor Community
      Land Surveyors United Community is the largest network of Professional Land Surveyors on Planet Earth. Connect with your fellow surveyors in any coun…
  • NC for Hire

Nice resource. Thanks!

• NC for Hire

thanks bud...  glide just added a ton of functionality to the apps...so awesome...

• NC for Hire

Just added some upgrades to the app such as on demand video support chat and ability to comment on any tip... let me know if you have any requests...

• NC for Hire

As the kids used to say. That is "Sick!" Thanks so much for sharing. Gotta check this out.

• NC for Hire

We gotta put something together...

Just updated this post with a bunch of info..

• NC for Hire

My Ning Tips App has been updated with LOADS of improvements.   You can now add it to both Phones as well as a Native App inside Chrome Browser by opening this link https://ningtips.glideapp.io    and click the (+) in the right side of address bar.

3830753138?profile=RESIZE_710x3830753354?profile=RESIZE_710x

App for JFarrow Ning Tips - Apps Store
  • NC for Hire

I'm not sure I will use it, but to be honest it is really useful .. thank you very much for sharing.

• NC for Hire

Many new features and upgrades to the Ning Tips App

More Upgrades, Tips and Features added to the Ning Tips App 💹↔️ 📲
    You may remember the app I built a whie back where I have compiled all of my tips over the years into one place, inside a Ning Tips App.    This app…
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…