Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• Hello Danny!

Let me specify - you are trying to customize the appearance of your own page but you cannot upload any images, is that correct?

Are there any errors? Please send me a screenshot if possible. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team

• hello ning team  yes  customize the appearance members page 2.0 site  added advanced CSS 

My page is http://thecorner.ning.com/profile/RatZombie

its all advanced css  with the 2.0 upload at  don't repeat   Side Image

I Only chage my page for christmas and this just the  Side Image

I Was going to add at christmas...  

this page art  few do any more..  simple and cool ..  been with ning now as a member  10 years 

manage and owner  back from 2009 -  2018  many site. 

I hope you can fix this so i can get to loving ning  old 2.0 sites once again 

Its like it just don't work any more any upload on this site.  I Don't dare mess with other pages i mage..  i would loss the art that if you don't load it  it holds the uploads i added last few years on other  pages  members  here and other sites on the ning platform   I Have also tried to upload with no css advanced upload..   it just don't work  and i know what i am ding..   thank you for reply  Ning team 

Dan  

Header Image Body Image

On The Air's Page
      On The Air's Page on the corner
      • Hello!

Thank you so much for the provided information! Unfortunately, there is an existing issue with file upload on 2.0 platform so I have added your network to the report as well, and we will do our best to quickly resolve this problem. 

Please accept my apologies for the temporary inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING team

On The Air's Page
        • This reply was deleted.
          • Hello Danny!

I am sorry, so far I do not have any timeframes. I am afraid it will take some time to get it fixed. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

On The Air's Page
This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Thisisbully replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion How to monetize a website: to-do list to get more profit in NING BUSINESS CLUB
"Yea the want push notifications and a quick add button but I can’t give them what they want lol "
3 hours ago
Anastasiia_NING support posted a discussion in NING BUSINESS CLUB
1. Your content should be unique - people will not pay for something they can get elsewhere for fre…
12 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"Would it be helpful if I made some videos for how to make different things happen on Landing Pages…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion
Yet Another Ning Disaster - All Pictures Shrunk!!
"Hello Hugh!
We continue to work on eliminating the rest of the issues as well, I apologize for keep…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"Hello!
I remember, those updates were put on our roadmap and announced here on creators. I will be…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support is now a member of NING BUSINESS CLUB
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion How to monetize website: Sell or rent internal pages in NING BUSINESS CLUB
"I certainly plan to utilize this when i am able to migrate"
Tuesday
Anastasiia_NING support left a comment on NING BUSINESS CLUB
"If you have your website, you should be ready for something special - communication with your clien…"
Tuesday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I was referring to push notifications and quick add buttons on the activity feed that was said to b…"
Tuesday
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion
5 months no new updates
"I accept the honesty "
Tuesday
Hugh replied to Hugh's discussion
Yet Another Ning Disaster - All Pictures Shrunk!!
"The enlarged photos seems to be fixed (for the time bieng - but I'm not getting too excited because…"
Monday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Tony19's discussion
Il lettore musicale non funziona
"Hello Tony!
I am sorry for the confusion. I meant that it is not possible to upload new audio files…"
Monday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels