Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• Hi,
      Thank you for your report!

I've checked the functionality of the landing page. It seems to be working correctly.
      You may still receive the error while working in the code editor. It may happen because the "Autodeploy" checkbox is enabled over here - https://take.ms/xVvHA

Could you try to disable it and edit the code? 
      Please, don't forget to enable it and wait for the system to apply the changes before saving the progress.

Hope this helps!

Looking forward to your reply.
      Kind regards,
      The Ning Team

https://monosnap.com/file/Bb0IXF4ZotPPKvz2sSe6FKpCfaUIGm
      Monosnap provides secure content management and scalable solutions for your business.
    • NC for Hire

Max Ning Support hi Max my friend is not working, I am looking forward to your reply when I can work on Ning builder https://rosasnegras.ning.com/lpb/

• Hi,

Could you, please, specify what exactly you'd like to change?
        May I also have a screenshot of the error message that you receive?

You may send me a private message or reply to this one.
        However, the most efficient way to solve it would be reporting this case through Live Chat. 
        Our Support Team works 24/7, the agent will be able to forward the case to our Tech Team once we have all the requested information.

Thank you in advance!

Looking forward to your reply.
        Kind regards,
        The Ning Team

• NC for Hire

Agreed.... it is very very wonky but with a little practice it works well.....but it takes hours....

I build Splash pages using the landing page builder for $150-$250 each if you or anyone else is interested.  

• NC for Hire

my problem is not to create .. the problem that it is not even possible to add a link inside

• NC for Hire

Do this... open Notepad ++ 

Copy the entire HTML from the page into your notepad txt file..  Make your edits and then replace the entire HTML with your edited version..

The main problem is that the editor is too aggressive about pushing every change you made AS IT IS BEING MADE...so basically if you are making edits while in the page, you must make a change and then wait for the blue progress bar across the top to register your change...  pain in the ass and take a long time to accomplish..

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…