Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Ning Or Gamification website? Felling hopelees,

What will happen first?

Ning add a gamefication system ( A reward points for a member activity )

Or those Gamefication sites, start to let the members have they on page and post as Ning?

Seems to the gamefication " system" , "websites" are going that way. Each way are Ning going? We need thing happen now, not next year. 

Tired of seeing Ning promising things and not delivers. Until today it is not possible to integrate my website with the Facebook.

This problem has been going on for many years. Everything seems to be in the future that never cames.

Felling hopelees,

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Fabricio,

I've noticed that you already have the Facebook app which works for Sign Up/Sign In. I believe that the only one thing needed to be done it's to turn on the option "Allow API Access to App Settings" https://monosnap.com/file/fQsS4aHalTXAHbcZL1e9wqIQL8xahN. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
    The Ning Team

Screenshot “App_for_testing_-_Settings_-_Facebook_for_Developers_-_Google_Chrome_2017-06-23_11.31.0…
    Click to see the full size picture
  • Hi, Alex_Ning_Support,

It just the way it is. 

Obviously you are not aware of the problem. The share and comment option, does not work correctly for years for almost everyone  on Ning 3.0. The problem is internal on Ning, it is not on our part, much less on Facebook.

I asked help on the support, and they did everything they could to try to help. So far nothing works.

• Hi Fabricio,

I also know about the issue with Facebook sharing and we do apologize for this inconvenience. I'm just trying to help you to enable 3rd party Facebook integration on your network so once the issue with sharing option will be fixed you won't need to do any other steps.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• Hi Alex,

Thanks Alex. I'll be on hold.

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Chad Bruns replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Audio feature
"Where do I go to add this? I don't see it as an option. I also dont see an option for polls. Are th…"
43 minutes ago
J.Ayvar replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Audio feature
"Our Members ( my favorite app ) will be happy with this update.  Thanks Ning !!!!!!!!"
3 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Do you want to create successful business online? Follow influencers and reach your goals using…

Matt Milletto replied to Matt Milletto's discussion
Migration to an Updated Site
"So is there any recommended solutions to updating the site a bit, or is working within the older pl…"
5 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Selene Aswell's discussion
RSS Feed for a Group? Comment wall?
"One way I found you can do this is by using http://fetchrss.com/
Pull in the page you have the comm…"
8 hours ago
Trish Urquhart replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Servers maintenance
"Hi
I've had a new problem today. 
See below for the page that people are directed to when they clic…"
9 hours ago
Holly Dilatush replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion
Moving Your Search Bar And Making it a bit bigger
"Hi Lj Cange,
I just changed any of the color codes in these lines (copied below) that I wanted to b…"
10 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Start your business on the social network platform! Catch some tips&tricks you should know…

More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels