Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Ning v2.0 Network Foobarrage ...

It's been several days now and my v2.0 network (nwprr.net) is still broken, or rendering so poorly as to appear broken to users.  There have been various related posts in this forum over the past few days and the Ning staff appears to be addressing them on a case-by-case basis, with no word whether there's a larger v2.0 problem which remains unresolved.  Can we get a broader update about the issue or, failing that, can someone on the Ning end please "fix" my network, identified above?  Thanks, and here's what it currently looks like:

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello Bardan!

I apologize for the issues on your site!

We are still working on the solution, but I have applied a temporary fix for now, so your network should work ok. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Your issues may be similar to mine:

My activity feed was misformatted last week. I called Ning and they said that the bug was affecting some Ning 2 sites, but they can temporarily fix it while they're working to permanently resolve the problem. They did something while I was on the phone, asked me to refresh the page and it worked! 

My activity feed wasn't formatting right again today, so I called and they fixed the problem again.

Don't hesitate to call Ning, even if your plan doesn't come with phone support. They're very nice folks and try darn hard to make things right and make creators happy, so they may help you even if your support is email only.

• Thank you for your support!

• Hi Anastasia, I seem to be experiencing the same problems in the activity feed. Can you please check it out? it's a mess! Thank you in advance

https://theconstitutionalconservatives.com/

1390376402?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Constitutional Conservatives
        Principled Constitutional Conservatives Reporting honest and truthful interpretations and violations to our Constitution-relating to LAW.
  • Ha!!! I thought it was just me. My site looks exactly the same. www.surfer-shot.com

• Hello Scott!

Please check your site, I think it is better now. 

We are still looking for a global solution, but I hope it will be found soon.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences!

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Yes, it looks good now. Thanks! Hope you guys squash the bug soon. 

• Hi Ning Team, This same bug is bitting my website again. Could you please have a look? 

www.Surfer-Shot.com

• Hello Mark!

I apologize for the recent issues on the 2.0 platform, we are still working on the global fix. 

I have checked your site and it seems to display correctly now - https://take.ms/LUfQC

Please let me know if there are still issues on any pages - I will try to clear it manually. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

Screenshot "Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network.png"
  • A hearty "thanks" to you and your team for applying the temporary fix to my network, Anastasia.  Based on comments I've seen in related forum posts, however, it appears the issue could return to my network at any time, so I and all the other v2.0 network creators eagerly await word of a permanent resolution to this issue.  Regards,

Mark D.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…