Coming really soon...

Forum

Replies

• Nice.  Makes me think they're here to stay.  Otherwise why bother.

• NC for Hire

they just needed a little nudging.... 

• True, a step in the right direction.

• Yes it looks very nice, although the time spent doing that might have been better spent on getting the platform features sorted out first and iron out the current issues plus bit more Q&A testing.

• "Although the time spent doing that might have been better spent on getting the platform features sorted out first and iron out the current issues plus bit more Q&A testing."

Exactly. They need to be focusing on maintaining their current customers before taking on new ones. Don't mind the new features but they are rushing them out with pretty common mistakes that could be avoided with proper testing. Curious to see if we get a Q1 update soon.

• I'd cut 'em a break.  It's nothing in depth, doesn't require a Developer to throw it up and let's face it - they need to attract new customers.  We're still seeing a few people leave.  Have to replace them.

• the image  shows the guy adding shopping cart and search feature tohis ning site..  hehe  if only

• ha ha well spotted 

#falseadvertising ;)

• The growth on that big N looks like it should be lanced.  ;D

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Gerard Scarpaci is now a member of Ning Creators Social Network
1 hour ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Facebook integration. Instructions
"Hi Fabricio,
If you haven't checked the Update#2 from here https://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/f…"
1 hour ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Facebook share button, Ning 3.0
"Hello to everyone,
Third and I hope final update is made to this code.
Right now this share button…"
1 hour ago
Manuel Adame Jimenez replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"Hi Kos ... what happens to you ... I irradiate you ... light love of life ... soon on foot warrior…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"I'm just giving up for now.  Will revisit it when I feel a bit better. "
5 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Jennifer Peterson's discussion
Can anyone help with code for a contact form for contact page?
"Hi Jennifer, I thought this tip I wrote some time ago may help you as I did notice you have a few m…"
yesterday
Manuel Adame Jimenez replied to Ning Support's discussion
Ning Q3 2017 plan!
"Hola Kyryl ... en el plan de 5 administradores no está contando al creador ... gracias"
yesterday
Ning via Facebook

#Ning #features #platform Create an online community quickly with various blogs and forums,…

More…