Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• How have you set it up Pam?

• I set it up as I was prompted....I think. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks Alex I'll do that.

• Hi Pam,

The Product Roadmap is now closed as we are using the announcements to inform NCs about our plans. Could you please tell me from which page have you tried to access this page so I could remove the link from there?

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Is there a way to see who has subscribed through the paywall?  I can of course scroll through all the members however was wondering if paid access has them separated out in some way.?

• Hi there!

Unfortunately, on the network, such information isn't presented, but you can upload the CSV file with all subscribers and there you will see who has the active access to the paid content expiration date purchased period, the amount paid etc. Just go to the paid access tab at the top you will see three options: Manage Paywalls, Subscribers, Member Comp. Please press Subscribes and scroll the page to the bottom, there you will see Export All Subscriber Data (.CSV) button. Click on it then you will see the alert window that would tell you to press Ok once and stay on the page to complete the download, unfortunately, there is no progress bar so it will be necessary to wait for a while. When the creation of the file would be completed you will see that your browser has started downloading the file.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• In the process of setting up Paid access and I noticed after I set up the paywall there is no way to link the paywall with my content page. after setting up the pay wall, I went to sites and pages to modify the content page to paid access and there is no mention of paid access. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

• I've only figured out how to add it on blogs go to a blog click edit and you will see the option at the bottom of the page
      • Thank you so much..... I am using it for forum and groups and it does not give me the option.

• Hi there!

Please check the announcement regarding the paid access feature, on beta it's only possible to attach paywalls to blogs and articles, the option to add paywalls to other items would become available later.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

Just Launched! Paid Access feature for the beta-test group
      Hi everyone! Finally, we are happy to announce that beta-testing for the Paid Access on the Ning 3.0 platform starts today, October 10! We have assem…
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…