Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• Update, I have contacted the product team and according to the clarification, the ability to attach the paywall to the page isn't in plans, so I have added your feedback regarding the paywall and page to the list and I hope they will change their mind.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

• How do you add paid access for a certain group

• Hi there!

First of all, the paid access should be activated on your network. If you wish I can do this for you. we are not charging any monthly fees so if it is worked out for your network you won't suffer any monetary losses. We take only 5% fee for each transaction in addition to the fee of the payment processor (right now two are supported PayPal and Stripe). Just let me know if you wish it to be activated.

However, even you don't have the paid access activated on your network I would reply anyway maybe other visitors of the creators would find my reply useful in the future, well at least I hope so.

So, first of all, you should create the paywall that would be attached to the group. Just open the paid access admin panel, open the paywalls tab, and click create new Paywall, after you have chosen you have chosen the duration of the packages and the price for each, created the description, just save the changes. The next step would be to attach the paywall to teh group itself. Just open the group you wish to make paid one, click the button edit group, scroll the page to the bottom, and there you will see "Paid content: No", click the word change just near it, then tick "Yes" and choose the paywall from the list. Also, you can use this page to give the free access to the group for certain members or groups of members. Just under "Paid content: No" there is "Free access: No". Basically, it's working the same way, just click change, and you will see two fields there, one for members the other one is for groups, just start typing member's nickname and select the right one from the dropdown of the users, the same is relevant for the groups as well.

Please note that only network creator has access to teh paid access feature and its settings.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Ron updated their profile
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
Style Hack: How to Have Different Backgrounds for Different Groups
"still love this hack"
yesterday
Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile
Apr 12
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels