Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• NC for Hire

for the replay option on a video photo blog or discussions Ning Agent says I have to pay an additional fee ... ???

• NC for Hire

6837834661?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hmm something wrong there my friend. All works on my sites with no problem. Has your network ran out of storage ?

• NC for Hire

6851903859?profile=RESIZE_584x6851909088?profile=RESIZE_584x6851914875?profile=RESIZE_584xthe photo of the agent that a said I have to pay for the option and this pisses me off beast my friend

• The agent has got this wrong as that is what you pay for. Have you got it set that the option to reply it there ?

• NC for Hire

I waited two days ... and today the answer I have to pay ... I told him that I would have a discussion on the creators ... the story has changed ... as soon as possible our technician solves the situation. .. this me it makes you angry ... if he was a ning creator with no experience he had to pay..only problem for 3.0 for new ones ... you want something you pay and this is wrong

• Hello Alessandro!

Please accept our apologies! While our team may request a payment for additional customization of your network, we never ask it for a default functionality that is already included in the standard subscription fee. 

I believe there was some sort of misunderstanding, but in order to double-check can you please provide me with the reference number of the chat (in case you have it), or the date and name of the agent you spoke to. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…