Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Possibly Ning 2 or Ning 1.5

Today, an amazing discovery for those who still like or want Ning 2 or Ning 1.5 like networks, which is Elgg related.

You can try it and upgrade it for cheap without banners at https://iclanwebsites.com which is a clan/team hosting site, however you can create other types of niche sites. The only issue is Groups, you create one and you post to it little things, its more like a bulletin area like old socialgo and the former vampirefreaks website. Amazing themes, and some non gamer ones as well and you can edit all of those in theme builder. Upgrade is anywhere between 7 a month to over 49.99 for the elite package.

My site there is in basic form atm.

Here is a screen shot:

5974116095?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • NC for Hire

agreed.... complete trash

• I disagree with you and I am pretty sure others have gone over to look, and may decide to make a progressive move off this site too.

• Alessandro, Justin, thank you for your support! 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Hello Alessandro!

While we are very happy to see people rooting for our platform with such passion, it is important to remember that every person's experience is unique, and should not be easily brushed off. Every person can have their own opinion and they are free to share it until it is done respectfully :)

Best regards,

The NING Team

• I like it once you pay for it the ad's are gone, and it even has hash and @mention, which is high on my list of must haves. However 3.0 is good I agree but I miss having familiarity with 2.0 which I know Ning admin has the power to re-create people if the price is right.

Perhaps I would be more on the ning paying bandwagon is they didn't turn off my main network darkpagansgrotto.space, which I had asked to cancel but then sent in another support ticket, don't. Well they chose not to see it and well 404'd me anyway.

The back end of the iclanwebsite is good as it has allot of the widgets we see on 2.0. The themes are all nuke but can be modifed easy enough. You don't have to use it as a clan website. It can be used as any niche website.

I will be pulling off all my networks off ning by the end of the year. I like webs and of course hiveflare.com which kicks the RTYUI out of any other network PERIOD. lol Three words Ruby On Rails.

• Hello Ann!

Please accept our apologies for canceling the network after you changed your mind and asked not to, it was our support agent's mistake and not intentional. 

But even when the website is cancelled, it is still possible to reactivate it within 2 months without losing any content. 

Also, can you please specify, what is Ning 1.5? 

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Rosas † Negras replied to Bizz's discussion
Ning: Why does it not show who added music or a tab for My Music ? Essential For Moderation
"here is the reason I chose to upload only I"
10 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Resize your Social Channels Video
"awesome... thanks Bizz!"
12 hours ago
Bizz posted a discussion
Either I am totaly missing something but l can't seem to see anywhere that says who added a playlis…
12 hours ago
Bizz replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Profile Themes And Code
"Oh not sure if you seen the Game Of Thrones theme but I will be adding a small series of these and…"
14 hours ago
"Thanks, yes this is the first version of this and will be adding more to it so members can also cha…"
15 hours ago
J.Ayvar replied to Bizz's discussion
" Wow, I was pending this update and finally see it. Everything that can be done creatively in Ning…"
16 hours ago
Rosas † Negras replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Resize your Social Channels Video
"thank you very much my Master"
23 hours ago
Rosas † Negras replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Paying for a replay on a video or photo? Ning 3.0?????
"I waited two days ... and today the answer I have to pay ... I told him that I would have a discuss…"
yesterday
Bizz posted a discussion
If you use the css section quite a bit like I do you may find the box a little limited in it's heig…
yesterday
Bizz posted a discussion
Ning have changed the layout for the social channels and so we have a small video in the middle of…
yesterday
Tip: How I added Music To A Page
"Thanks Charles, no unfortunatly not it just a way to get the music page onto a page
 "
yesterday
Bizz replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Paying for a replay on a video or photo? Ning 3.0?????
"The agent has got this wrong as that is what you pay for. Have you got it set that the option to re…"
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels