Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

This is a problem that has persisted since early March - I was told then that there was ongoing work overhauling the Activity Feed, and that I would have to wait until this was completed for the problem to be sorted. Presumably this work cannot STILL be ongoing ?!?! New posts (i.e. as opposed to replies) do not appear until we  'feature' them individually, and even then any images in the posts are not displayed (apart from those in the Gallery). Other info - in particular Welcome messages for new members of the site - are also not displayed.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, Annabel!

We do understand your frustration but we kindly ask you wait until the Technical Team will fix this. We received a lot of complaints regarding the Activity Feed and that is why we decided to update the whole feature completely. The new version will be working properly. So, please give us more time to provide you with the new Activity Feed.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• The only thing not working in my activity feed is private posts. Everything else works flawlessly.

• Hello, Amber!

That is why we decided to update the whole feature, to avoid such situations.

It will be fixed with the new version of the Activity Feed.

Best regards,

The Ning Tem

• Will it exist for both 3.0 and 2.0?

• Hello, Amber! 

As our Technical Team is still working on this issue we are not sure how the new feature will be implemented on our platforms. But, as soon we receive any new piece of information we will provide our network creators with it.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• Sorry, I missed these (no notifications). Anna, Ning has been 'updating the whole feature completely' for 6 months already - how long do you expect it to take?

• Hello, Annabel!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the exact time frames as the Feature will be rebuilt completely for all our platforms and it takes more time. But we will inform all our network creators of any updates from the Technical Department.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• Well, thank you, Ning! At long last, our Latest Activity Feed is suddenly working perfectly. All fingers and toes crossed ...

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…