Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

scroll down

Hi,

Would really help to keep my member more time on my network if I have a scroll down on Photos page. Scroll down instead of click to go to next page. 

Is there soemway to do that? I see more scrolldown websites now days. On Mobile works much beter. Is like never has a ending.

Is possible? Please say yes.

Thanks

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

Yes, it is possible to achieve with a JavaScript. I`ve personally seen such scroll on a couple of networks. 

If you wish to get help with that, I can pass your request to Kyryl and he will get back to you once he returns from vacation. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Anastasia

This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
TIP: How to Automagically Change Text Locations into Maps
"Honestly this is one of the best tips I ever added to this community... I am surprised more creator…"
9 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ posted a discussion
If you are looking for a way to push RSS feeds from your Ning Community into a custom tab on your f…
9 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
Amazing Tool to Automate Your Content Discovery, RSS and Sharing Community Content
"You can now also use RSS Ground to set up autoposting to Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin!"
10 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
10 hours ago
Anam replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Overview of Q3 and Ning Q4 2017 plan.
"Thanks Anastasia :) I just didn't want to feel like a nincompoop :D I knew I had searched everywher…"
12 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"Hello!
To be honest, it is really strange, I just double-checked and it has disappeared for me as w…"
13 hours ago
Steve Ellison, Jean COLLET, Rejeannda Robinson and 7 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
13 hours ago
Edie2k2 updated their profile photo
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Fabricio Giugni's discussion
A list of Problem just growing...
"Hello!
1. As a workaround, we offered you to insert a button on the profile page that would redirec…"
yesterday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Fabricio Giugni's discussion
Like button is not working
"Hello!
Right now the like button is not clickable because it is located under another div. 
Try add…"
yesterday
Anastasiia_NING support posted a discussion in NING BUSINESS CLUB
The most straightforward and effective way to monetize your website is to sell something. Selling a…
yesterday
Anam replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
"And there it is...gone again...it does not appear automatically. It vanished after i left page and…"
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels