Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Final update I will never update this app again, unless I get more content for it. :-)

(UAC) Update 1-16-2018
Now even when installed for all-users it's compatible with the "User Account Control" (UAC) enabled!!!  Shockmachine Mega Packhas tons of cartoons, games and music. Designed for "standard users" and "administrators" running Windows XP, vista, 7, 8 & 10 (32/64bit)

Shockmachine 2x Mega Pack Portable Has both versions 1.2 & 2.2 and it runs with a single executable file, with an option to create a Portable folder or install for all users.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download

Portable - Windows XP, vista, 7, 8 & 10 (32/64bit)

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

Nice work G!

• Are there any games systems that will work with our networks?

• There are many websites that let you embed there games to your network, like this one..

Hope this helps. :)

http://www.freegamesforyourwebsite.com/

Free Games For Your Website
      Free Games For Your Website offers everything you could need if you run a website and need free games to fill it or you are looking to distribute Fla…
      • NC for Hire

Nice tip G!  Happy Holidays!  You wouldn't happen to know where to find a good Dominoes game would ya?  Looking for standard Muggins Dominoes

Free Games For Your Website
        Free Games For Your Website offers everything you could need if you run a website and need free games to fill it or you are looking to distribute Fla…
        • Happy Holidays, Jf.. You can play online here... No embeds! :(

https://tabletopia.com/games/muggins-domino

I'm going to remove the Holiday theme in Shockmachine Portable by the end of the year... 

Muggins Domino
          Muggins (also known as All Fives, Five Up, or Doer Di) is a domino game played with any of the commonly available sets. The object of the game is for…
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Fabrizio Lavado replied to Fabrizio Lavado's discussion
Mobile Logo Version
"Hi Kyryl. Thank you for your help. I tried to use that CSS and a message appears in the screen: "Pu…"
1 minute ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Dan Hennings's discussion
Forum Discussions vs Groups Forum Discussions
"Hi there!
In order to control who can contribute in the forum which located in the group, you have…"
4 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Fabrizio Lavado's discussion
Mobile Logo Version
"Hi there!
By the default the size of the logo on mobile version is small, however, if you wish to m…"
4 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Dan Hennings's discussion
How do I find CSS?
"You are welcome, Dan :-)"
5 hours ago
Zoe Dune, Pedro Santos, Billie M Jones and 1 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
5 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Daniel Overman's discussion
Setting up a product catalog or database
"Yes... you can create a database using Google Sheets and then use Awesome-table to make the databas…"
14 hours ago
Dan Hennings replied to Dan Hennings's discussion
How do I find CSS?
"Thank You! This is great.
 "
16 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Youtube rules the world - and everybody knows about it. :) Certainly, you too! But not all know…

More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels