Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Site Issues

Hello, 

I've had members report to me that they can't approve or delete comments nor can they see the text editor at times. I was told everything was okay on the site, and that if members encountered the problem that they clear cache (which worked on some and not on others). Is there any other way to fix this? Primarily for the text editor issue. 

We've also been trying to find an answer as to why we don't have the option to have moderate groups (through ning live support) when we have the options to moderate the blogs, forums, events, and how many photos a member can upload per day. We have a Ning Plus, which I vaguely remember having that option. Or is that option only on Pro? 

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes it's available on Pro and Plus. Just go to the feature controls area. It should be there.

• Go to yourning.ning.com/main/content/controls and you'll see the option to control the groups setting.

As for the text editor, make sure members are not using ad blocking software on their computer. It interferes with the loading of the text editor in all modern browsers. Especially Ublock origin and adblockplus.

• That's the issue, it's not there. It has everything I mentioned above besides the group option. 

Oh okay. I didn't know that, I'll make sure to inform them. 

• Hi there!

The option you are looking for will appear in the place mentioned by Elshara only when you have the group module added to the main page through the Features layout. Please add it, make the necessary changes under the content controls and after I suppose you can remove the module from the main page, as the changes you have made should be working even when they are not visible.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ning team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Saturday
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Saturday
Alina Langley updated their profile
Saturday
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels