Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Is there a way to re-locate the Social Share options and Like Button to Bottom of Post?

Usually, someone reads then decides if they want to share or Like. I didn't locate anything in search.

Thanks.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Jeff!

The following code should do the trick:

<script>
    x$(".entry-content.cf").after(x$(".socialActions.cf"));
    </script>

Just open the custom code tab and add it to the "End of Page Code" field.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

• Thanks. I'm not locating as I am in design studio and also the html tab of the page. I'd like to make this global, too.

Might you further direct me? Thx.

• Sure, first you need to open your dashboard

3240076?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024And proceed to the Custome Code tab, like it shown on the screenshot.

3240109?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024And insert your code in the End of Page field. Please note that if there are any other scripts there, you should scroll everything that you have there and place the code provided by me in the end.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

P.S. Hope it helps :-)

• Ah! Of course. My oversight.

I have added and it works fine.

Thank you so much. :-)

jz

• By the way, there is no way to like comments on a member comment wall, right? I am waiting on knowing why I don't have a facebook comments option for blog pages, etc. That is one issue. The other issue was if a comment wall on a member profile, for example, can be liked.

So far, I haven't seen this option.

Thanks, again.

• Yes, there is no way to like separate comments in the Comment wall, no matter where it's located. Regarding the facebook comment option for the blog post, there are several things need to be done before it would become available, you should complete the integration with the facebook by following instructions on the dashboard, also the blog where you wish to use the facebook comments plugin should be public, in other words, visible to everyone.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

P.S. Glad to know that the code helped :-)

• Thanks for clarifying and right ... all of this was done. I sent along to support, but just to let you know—my end looks like this:

3240067?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• That's really odd, as the first troubleshooting step I could suggest to create the new Facebook app and integrate it into your network following the instructions offered, as I have just tested this on my test network and the facebook option was among other comments options.

If it won;t help please let me know I'll create the report to the tech team regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Please create a report. Thx.

• Hi, Jeff.

The report has been created and passed to teh QA department for the verification when there would be any information I (or one of my colleagues) will contact you via email.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…