Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Some features are not working on my network https://kkartlab.in/ . I can't add anything, edit anything, delete anything and i am even unable to sign out. Some buttons are missing. Why is this? Can you please rectify the faults as soon as possible
Thanks
C. Krishna Kumari

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

Please accept our apologies for the temporary inconveniences! Our support agent has already fixed the issue on your site, please check it and let us know if it displays correctly to you. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Bets regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks , some features are working but some are still giving me trouble. For instance, the edit buttons on replies are not working and if I click on them, the box is not opening and I can't edit because of this.

• Hello!

Thank you for letting us know! I can see that Anna has already passed your network to the developers so they can continue to work on it. 

Please accept my apologies for the recent issues. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• We are having the same problem on our Ning 2.0 site, can someone from Ning please assist - composersforum.ning.com, thanks in adance

Composers' Forum
      Meet composers from all over the world. Share ideas, thoughts, tech insights, job opportunities, and business knowledge!
      • Hello Gavin!

Please let me know if it's better now. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks Anastasia, will investigate and let you know

• Hi Anastasia, my users are still reporting problems. I put up a thread on our site and asked them to provide feedback about it, here are their responses >

https://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/report-editor-problems...

Report Editor Problems Here
          Hello members, Some users are reporting difficulty using the Editor. At present there is no solution other than to clear your browser's cache or swit…
          • Hello Gavin!

Thank you for letting us know! The global fix for 2.0 platform is already on its way and I hope everything will be resolved within the next several days. 

I apologize for the inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks Anastasia!

• Our Ning 2.0 editor problems persist, and I myself am experiencing them. Please assist! https://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/report-editor-problems...;

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…