Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I do not know how to explain it, I'll try. All the websites show the name that corresponds to them (photos, videos, users, etc) but the groups do not show their url and I think this affects the positioning in google.

To show what I'm trying to explain, I've made a video where we see that the groups on my website only show the name of the website but not the section to which the URL belongs.

Better watch the video

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

Thank you for the video and detailed description, but I am afraid I need to specify a couple more things. 

What is the program/service you are using on the video?

If we check the link of a random group here, on creators, the name of the group is actually being displayed in the URL - http://take.ms/Jcyux
    For example, its "hireacreator" on the screenshot. Is it the name of the group you are referring to? 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team

Screenshot "Ning Creators Social Network - Google Chrome 2018-06-19 16.57.38.png"
  • What we see in the video are the statistics of visits to my website offered by hitstats.com

When it shows me the list of pages they show what they are, the photos, videos, users ... but the groups do not show the names of the groups.

in the video we see that all the urls show their names except the groups that only show the name of my web and not the name of the group

35616503?profile=original

For example, this group called "regulares" should show the name "regulares" in the stats of hits but only shows the name of the web. All other elements of the web if they show their name, all but the groups.

35616569?profile=original

here we see (in red) how the names of the groups are not shown ... only the name of the web.

• Thank you for clarifying!

I have reported this inquiry to the Tech Department, our QA team will check it and I will come back to you with a reply!

Just in case, the website hitstats.com is not accessible. However, I can see that there is a similar site http://www.histats.com/ which is spelled differently. Is it the one you are referring to? 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• sorry sorry sorry... is: http://www.histats.com I noticed that in Google groups do not position themselves well, I think it may be because of the subject that I am commenting on

Histats.com Counter ,the free web stats and stat counter, hit counter, free web tracker and trackin…
    Histats.com, free web stats and stat counter, hit counter, free web tracker and tracking tools, stats counter
  • Thank you for specifying!

I am still waiting for a reply from our Team, they should update me or Kyryl on the beginning of the week.

Best regards,

The NING Team

• I have another proof of what I am saying here is true. and it can be checked easily.

If you copy the url of a group of NING and paste it on Facebook, you will see that facebook does not recognize the name of the group or its description or anything, Facebook interprets the urls of the groups as if they were the home page.

Check it out

• If the groups are private the url won’t show 

• you have not understood me ... I have not spoken at any time of private groups ... my more than 1000 groups are all public

• Hi there!

I apologize for not letting you know sooner. Our admins have already reviewed the case and now the assigned developer is working on the fix. 

Once it is resolved you will receive an email or I can comment in this discussion. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Hi Fernando!

Our team has released a fix for this issue, so could you please check it to confirm that everything is ok now. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…