Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• Hi there!

Unfortunately, there is no way to set the title for this specific page (as far as I have understood you wish to change the text in the <title> section of the page ) using default functionality of the network, but I suppose that it's possible to do so by using custom code.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• NC for Hire

At one time I believe we could hack it by adding something like this to bottom of page

<script type=”text/javascript”>
      document.title = “Your title here”;
      </script>

but it no longer works...  is this something that you might be able to pass to the Dev team Kyryl?

• Hi there!

Yes, it looks like this code should work to change the title of the page, but if it would be put to the end page custom code field the title of every page would be changed, I'm just writing this for the others to make sure that they won't be expecting that the code would change the title of the specific page they want (I mean exactly the same code without any changes).

Anyway, I have created the report and passed it to the QA department they would contact developers, maybe there is some sort of teh restriction to change the title of the page, or maybe it's a bug I'll let you know about the results of teh investigation.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Latest Activity

Ning via Facebook

Write more letters to your community members! Set up e-mails in your Ning network to inform them…

Thisisbully replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion
Slow response and duplicate posts?
"It's been a year on my network on members profile content showing double"
4 hours ago
Dan Lee replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Audio feature
"Now this is awesome!!! Now we need more memory for our ning networks. Also loading time is every sl…"
4 hours ago
Anam replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion
"These issues are still present. This is more than 2 weeks now. Any sign of this being fixed?"
5 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion
"Hello Alex,
The tech team has released the fix for this issue, according to the results of the test…"
5 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion
"Hi there!
Thanks for your patience.
The issue with the loading speed has been fixed, please check i…"
5 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Servers maintenance
"Hi, Paul!
The issue with loading speed has been fixed and you shouldn't experience it when you are…"
5 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Servers maintenance
"Hi there!
The issue with the speed of the comments posting has been resolved by the tech team, but…"
5 hours ago
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels